Where to Chadfish?

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

okcupidmale

Jan 9, 2021
I've Chadfished on OkCupid and POF but in general, they are shit websites and women aren't that receptive to even Chad (but they'll match with him).

I've also tried Tinder but my Chads never get matches (I use Tinder on my PC, the website- could this be why?)

Where are the best places to Chadfish?

okcupidmale

Jan 9, 2021
Can you elaborate on what you mean by you're not getting responses? Do you mean matches? Or something else?
On Tinder PC (website) I never get matches with my Chad. And I always ensure they cannot be reverse image searched.

erefishyfishy

Jan 9, 2021
On Tinder PC (website) I never get matches with my Chad. And I always ensure they cannot be reverse image searched.
OK can you send me a link of the pictures you're using? Also are you in a city or near a city? I have found that it depends where you are based etc.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
OK can you send me a link of the pictures you're using? Also are you in a city or near a city? I have found that it depends where you are based etc.
Hr is most likelt shadowbanned. That's a yricly one to bypass

Wildfire48

Jan 9, 2021
Same thing happens for me when Im on PC. The only method that works for me is the phone number method through the phone app.

okcupidmale

Jan 9, 2021
Are you sure? My friend was saying Tinder Web only lets you match on other Tinder Web users. Has anyone successfully Chadfished on Tinder Web?