Tip for chadfishing

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Do not swipe too fast. I am serious, this can lead to shadowbanning or tinder thinking your a bot and you will be pushed to the bottom of the queue

Here is what you do
  • download tinder, set up profile
  • Do not touch your profile for a whole day.
  • Swipe very slowly. Give about 1 minute per swipe for the first session. And dont use up all your swipes in your first session. Do like 30. And then in 30 minutes do another set, etc.
You dont want to end up making an awesome profile and getting no matches due to the algorithm

Jan 9, 2021
You want a real tip for Tinder?

Tinder works off elo rating. Every time you swipe right without matching, your elo goes down. Every time you swipe left on someone who's swiped right on you, or get a match, your elo goes up.

Elo affects everything, including visibility. Here's a tip top maximally increase elo quickly:

Set your preferences for both men and women. All the gay men will swipe right on you, raising your elo, but you won't swipe right on any of them. Remember, other users right swipes boost your elo upwards.

Whatever you do, DO NOT SWIPE RIGHT ON EVERY WOMAN. That will drastically REDUCE your elo score and give you terrible visibility. Do it 50/50 AT MOST. This is where you gotta think strategically about who to swipe right on.

tler - Set your prefs for both men/women and only swipe right on 50% of women AT MOST This is a shortcut to massively enhance your elo score and thus, visibility.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021

Tinder works off elo rating. Every time you swipe right without matching, your elo goes down. Every time you swipe left on someone who's swiped right on you, or get a match, your elo goes up.

Elo affects everything, including visibility. Here's a tip top maximally increase elo quickly:

Set your preferences for both men and women. All the gay men will swipe right on you, raising your elo, but you won't swipe right on any of them. Remember, other users right swipes boost your elo upwards.

Whatever you do, DO NOT SWIPE RIGHT ON EVERY WOMAN. That will drastically REDUCE your elo score and give you terrible visibility. Do it 50/50 AT MOST. This is where you gotta think strategically about who to swipe right on.

tler - Set your prefs for both men/women and only swipe right on 50% of women AT MOST This is a shortcut to massively enhance your elo score and thus, visibility.
Holy fuck, this is so high IQ. I never thought of this. Pinned.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021

Jan 9, 2021
I found a way and pinned this. We have a pin right now so no need. Currently the sub is undergoing some intense drama.
That's alright, I get that the more embittered and hardcore members reject the female mods, but I get that you're going for a stable and long term subreddit, which on this cucked platform, needs at least 1 foid mod.

Should've used a LARPing female account but whatever, as long as they're not removing blackpills I don't care

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
That's alright, I get that the more embittered and hardcore members reject the female mods, but I get that you're going for a stable and long term subreddit, which on this cucked platform, needs at least 1 foid mod.

Should've used a LARPing female account but whatever, as long as they're not removing blackpills I don't care
Should've used a LARPing female account

:winky face:

MammothActuary

Jan 9, 2021

Are you sure gay men swiping right on you will raise your ELO?

Jan 9, 2021
Are you sure gay men swiping right on you will raise your ELO?
Yes. Because they always swipe right and you always swipe left, they all validate your while you don't. That's literally what the average roastie does with men. It will raise your elo, guaranteed.

MammothActuary

Jan 9, 2021
Yes. Because they always swipe right and you always swipe left, they all validate your while you don't. That's literally what the average roastie does with men. It will raise your elo, guaranteed.
But when I'm swiping, I would have to filter out so many gay men.

Jan 9, 2021
But when I'm swiping, I would have to filter out so many gay men.
A small price to pay for salvation.

Exactly. Hence raising your elo. You can't raise it without swiping left, unless you have a 100% match rate (Chad).

I'm just telling you facts. You don't have to do it if you don't want to.