Experiment Thought you’d all get a kick out of this one. Heil Chadler!

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

ErnestJoe

Jan 9, 2021
1z11z53h01631.jpg

TheseAcadia

Jan 9, 2021
idk, maybe Taurus as it is a raging bull
Ironically, we call Taurus the most cuck sign because of a bull's horns.

Leo, on the other hand, is pretty Chad around here. So is Sagittarius.

Me? I'm a Pisces. It never begun.

nebuincelnezzar

Jan 9, 2021
Ironically, we call Taurus the most cuck sign because of a bull's horns.

Leo, on the other hand, is pretty Chad around here. So is Sagittarius.

Me? I'm a Pisces. It never begun.
My one is aquarius, a jug of water. Everyone starmogs me

TheseAcadia

Jan 9, 2021
My one is aquarius, a jug of water. Everyone starmogs me
I once told an Aquarius girl that I wanted to go really deep into her bowl (you know, fishbowl and stuff).

Might have been shown on Creepy PMS, idk. Maybe we could get a Chad to see how he fares?

Lefort3000

Jan 9, 2021
This is funny but it doesnt actually show what this sub is best for, how foids will happily sacrifice morals and be very easy for very attractive men.

teelolws

Jan 9, 2021
Aww, poor little faggot. Who hurt youuu
Unfortunately over the 5 days I was trying to Chadfish, this is what happened with most of my testing. Roughly 90% didn't respond, 5% unmatched without responding, 3% responded with words like "does that pickup line ever work" or something else relevant, and only the remaining 2% actually gave me their snapchat or whatever I was asking for.

ANiceCitrusFriend

Jan 9, 2021
Unfortunately over the 5 days I was trying to Chadfish, this is what happened with most of my testing. Roughly 90% didn't respond, 5% unmatched without responding, 3% responded with words like "does that pickup line ever work" or something else relevant, and only the remaining 2% actually gave me their snapchat or whatever I was asking for.
its almost like yall have a pretty dumb view of women, but the very small minority of cases where it works reaffirms your fucked up worldview. or something.

teelolws

Jan 9, 2021
its almost like yall have a pretty dumb view of women, but the very small minority of cases where it works reaffirms your fucked up worldview. or something.
the very small minority of cases where it works reaffirms your fucked up worldview. or something.

More like theres more to it. We need to narrow down the demographics. I was Chadfishing women in their 30s in a country that isn't America. So all I've proven is it doesn't work for those demographics.