This sub is now cucked.

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Jan 9, 2021
After the recent hirings of the 2 foid mods (Kindly go fuck yourselves), I can assure you this sub will end up like r/foreveralone.

How can you allow a foid (the very demons that are the root cause of our Inceldom) to moderate a fucking sub you cunt?

What's next?
A fucking tranny to appease the LGBTQ community!?

For the sake of this sub, get rid of the foid mods and hire Truecels as mods.

Sidenote: This post doesn't violate any rules and I'm exercising my rights to free speech no matter how much it may hurt your feelings.

Jan 9, 2021
You are seriously fucking retarded . I can't explain why as it would blow our cover
Stop licking the ass of these soyboys and grow some fucking balls.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about "equality" and shit like that.
Do you really think anyone cares about a sub's moderator gender diversity?
If so: Braincels would have been banned.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Stop licking the ass of these soyboys and grow some fucking balls.

I couldn't give a flying fuck about "equality" and shit like that.
Do you really think anyone cares about a sub's moderator gender diversity?
If so: Braincels would have been banned.
Answer my question. Tell me your height an race. It's always faggot fakecels here who screech the loudest. This sub was forced to take action. And she's actually contribute too. How many chadfish experiments have you posted here ?

Jan 9, 2021
Answer my question. Tell me your height an race. It's always faggot fakecels here who screech the loudest. This sub was forced to take action. And she's actually contribute too. How many chadfish experiments have you posted here ?
Oh go fuck yourself and I mean it.

• Measured yesterday at the gym on the machine. I AM 178.5cm (BAREFOOT)

• I am black.

• You've posted in TruFemcels (thus claiming them to be true) so go fist yourself for that.

• You've posted on IncelTears 2 highly pivoted threads and go fist yourself for that as well.
You're evidently a cuck that's doing his best to whiteknight for m'lady.
You've ruined what was once a good place.
  • I've never posted a tinder experiment on this sub, but I've done one that was shared on this sub.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Oh go fuck yourself and I mean it.

• Measured yesterday at the gym on the machine. I AM 178.5cm (BAREFOOT)

• I am black.

• You've posted in TruFemcels (thus claiming them to be true) so go fist yourself for that.

• You've posted on IncelTears 2 highly pivoted threads and go fist yourself for that as well.
You're evidently a cuck that's doing his best to whiteknight for m'lady.
You've ruined what was once a good place.
  • I've never posted a tinder experiment on this sub, but I've done one that was shared on this sub.
Every one of my comments on IT is downvoted heavily retard

incelposter

Jan 9, 2021
The women should just resign for the sake of the sub.

It's obvious that a sub like this won't make it if they are mods here.