The wall was not forgiving to Kristin Dunst

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zacattack9710

Jan 13, 2021

AutoModerator

Jan 9, 2021
Sorry zacattack9710, your submission has been removed from The_Wall. Please wait for u/sdaddy345 to approve your post.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

MarcusAurileus70

Jan 13, 2021
And she is reported to be bay shit crazy. She looks like any other old suburban slapped now....guess the quirkiness only goes so far. The Wall remains upright and undefeated.

Touchemybody

Jan 13, 2021
I'm only a casual browser here, but what percentage of the wall is makeup and what percent is aging?

We need a series of images to do a statistical regression maybe!
Typically the wall photos are no makeup, hair fucked up and taken at a weird angle.

flatcircleequalstime

Jan 13, 2021
Yo she is still hot. Would bang her for sure. Thin, big boobs. Let me in.
that's how it starts. pussy with 2000 dicks, looks like a monster without makeup, batshit crazy, but oh, thin with tits. this is why men are slaves. this mentality.

baby traps you. false rape accuses you, just so you could get those old lady tits. which i admit are nice. but yeah. i'll stick with 20 year old whores with the same tits.

Stryker7200

Jan 13, 2021
Never thought she was hot, there were always so many other hotter actresses around when Kristen was in her prime, never paid any attention to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.