The Wall is around the corner. Not here for hook ups, but her pants are undone. The CC ride is almost over, time to find a betabuxx. (age 27)

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NOT_A_THROWAWAY345

Jan 9, 2021
0sh9i2o5rjj21.png

fukthx

Jan 13, 2021
She probably can’t button it up without restricting her breathe
haha this or... or she is so fat she somehow made this shit picture so fat i needed to download it, before seeing it and by downloading it means like when you had dialup and you waited for picture to dl so you can you what or...or my internet is shit

Diogenes--

Jan 13, 2021
The look on her face is priceless. It's a great combo of the thousand-cock stare and a bit of self-awareness of the Wall, and thus terror. My god lol, zoom in and look how empty and hollow the eyes are.

Naz-One

Jan 13, 2021
She probably can’t button it up without restricting her breathe
That and she does not want to post a pic of her extreme muffin top. If she buttons up, a tsunami of flab will spill over the top of those shorts.

dookandralley

Jan 13, 2021
The look on her face is priceless. It's a great combo of the thousand-cock stare and a bit of self-awareness of the Wall, and thus terror. My god lol, zoom in and look how empty and hollow the eyes are.
I did. They really do look hollow.

Status
Not open for further replies.