Request Taking Requests for PoF/OkCupid Chad Experiments

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

idgaf1488

Jan 9, 2021
I have two accounts ready for chadfishing.

The PoF account is an 8/10 chad: 30, engineer, in a state capital city in chadstralia.

The OkCupid account is the same chad: 30, engineer, in a different city. Give me some requests.

TheRabbitTunnel

Jan 9, 2021
If you want something fresh (and more innovative) try this -

Worship them and act like a complete desperate loser. Nonstop compliments, being down on yourself, responding right away, act like like youre afraid to disagree with her, etc.

Many people on here say that looks are all that matters. I disagree. Looks are necessary, but insufficient. Meaning, you must have looks for success, but looks alone wont cut it. If a good looking guy acts like a desperate loser, it will make women uninterested in him despite his looks.

Treat them like youd treat a celebrity (as well as making yourself seem pathetic) and watch their infatuation turn into disgust.

sncvc

Jan 9, 2021
Severely autistic chad. Like, talking about his favorite board games and explaining the rules, etc.

CrackingYs

Jan 9, 2021
I would do a simple test and try to get some results, like each time you get a match, the only thing you say is:

"Wanna fuck?" or "DTF?" or "Lets smash"

If she doesn't respond in the affirmative then leave her on read and see if she changes her mind. Like does chad get laid 10 out of 10 times, or is it 5 out of 10, etc.

Pirateangel113

Jan 9, 2021
I would do a simple test and try to get some results, like each time you get a match, the only thing you say is:

"Wanna fuck?" or "DTF?" or "Lets smash"

If she doesn't respond in the affirmative then leave her on read and see if she changes her mind. Like does chad get laid 10 out of 10 times, or is it 5 out of 10, etc.
I did a post about this on this sub. Quantification of data is needed in order to prove something. I came up with some formulas to quantify results and actually get useful information.

cando0

Jan 9, 2021
Just to absolutely hammer in the black pill : Make a legitimate tinder profile and a second chadfish account, have both up for a week, screenshot how many matches you get then compare the results.

AI_ALIEN

Jan 9, 2021
Chad that is setting up an all girl orgy.
Hey so far 5 girls are coming over this weekend. They agreed to an 8 on 1 orgy. Wrestle competite in oil to sit on my face before we all fuck. Is this a fantasi of yours? Come over this weekend then.

AI_ALIEN

Jan 9, 2021
How did you change you pof location? It picked my country by itself and would not change it even through I had fake gps

Pickyfornames

Jan 9, 2021
  • Chad with children with 2 or 3 different women & ultra high sperm count who states he only does it bareback and always finished inside.

• Ex drug/alcohol addict - clean for about a month maybe?

• Bi chad with daddy issues? lol

Jan 9, 2021
If you want something fresh (and more innovative) try this -

Worship them and act like a complete desperate loser. Nonstop compliments, being down on yourself, responding right away, act like like youre afraid to disagree with her, etc.

Many people on here say that looks are all that matters. I disagree. Looks are necessary, but insufficient. Meaning, you must have looks for success, but looks alone wont cut it. If a good looking guy acts like a desperate loser, it will make women uninterested in him despite his looks.

Treat them like youd treat a celebrity (as well as making yourself seem pathetic) and watch their infatuation turn into disgust.
I agree with this. The irony is some of the things I see them make Chad say women actually love. The Chad is good looking and direct about wanting to cum on her face. That WILL NOT turn her away

idgaf1488

Jan 9, 2021
How did you change you pof location? It picked my country by itself and would not change it even through I had fake gps
use the desktop internet site (www.pof.com), you can change your location and country on edit your profile.
the phone app is bad for chadfishing as it requires gps.