Experiment She's not really helping her case by messaging chad... (0 self awareness roastie)

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Jan 9, 2021
u6v19i4gx5631.png

itsoverbot

Jan 9, 2021
Roasties are hilarious. Even when they think they’re intelligent or knowledgeable, they prove they aren’t.
It’s like this foid learned to talk like an educated person by repetition, but her own words mean very little to her. In the moment she has to perform any form of logical/critical thinking, she doesn’t even know how NOR CARES about doing so. They don’t need it, they don’t really need to prove anything besides the fact they are a +3/10 woman. Even a lot of smart roasties miss the opportunity to use their full potential because they don’t have to.

FrenlyAnon

Jan 9, 2021
"attractiveness is objective"

She's right, but she meant subjective. Then she goes on to say
"Oh I'm sure you pull big numbers"

oh sweaty... i thought attractiveness was subjective?
Like the title says 0 self awareness. Most people just say words they barely understand.

Would have been really interesting if chad questioned her little bit more on that topic just to see some more of that cognitive dissonance in action.

SomeGuy1251

Jan 9, 2021
It’s like this foid learned to talk like an educated person by repetition, but her own words mean very little to her. In the moment she has to perform any form of logical/critical thinking, she doesn’t even know how NOR CARES about doing so. They don’t need it, they don’t really need to prove anything besides the fact they are a +3/10 woman. Even a lot of smart roasties miss the opportunity to use their full potential because they don’t have to.
Like a fucking parrot