She went from Sunshine to partly cloudy with a chance of meatballs

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdcoop17

Jan 13, 2021
xoczdomduvr21.jpg

AutoModerator

Jan 9, 2021
[removed]
Sorry Magnet_tool, your comment has been removed from The_Wall because your account is new.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Impossible-asset

Jan 13, 2021
I'm thinking the forecast is wrong, because there are definitely meatballs involved in the making of that picture on the right.

Jan 13, 2021
Sorry Magnet_tool, your comment has been removed from The_Wall because your account is new.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.
Stoopid

meepmorop

Jan 13, 2021
So, what would you guys on here recommend women do to cope with The wall? What should women do when the wall hits? I genuinely wanna know what you guys think women should do in your best opinion to live their best lives. How do you guys cope existing around so many, many, MANY disgusting and unfuckable women? Does this affect how you see your own signs of aging?

Haywood_Jablomie42

Jan 13, 2021
So, what would you guys on here recommend women do to cope with The wall? What should women do when the wall hits? I genuinely wanna know what you guys think women should do in your best opinion to live their best lives. How do you guys cope existing around so many, many, MANY disgusting and unfuckable women? Does this affect how you see your own signs of aging?
Exercise and eat healthy. That does wonders as you age, regardless of gender.

flyinghorse1

Jan 13, 2021
Apart from keep the weight down nothing. My advice to anyone - man or woman - don't place you value in beauty as it will fade and then you will have nothing but memories of your glory days.

meepmorop

Jan 13, 2021
Apart from keep the weight down nothing. My advice to anyone - man or woman - don't place you value in beauty as it will fade and then you will have nothing but memories of your glory days.
Good point but isn't this entire sub placing value on beauty and is skewed towards commenting on how unattractive women are?

If you're judging fat people so much now, what happens if you become fat one day? How're you gonna feel about your drooping balls if you spent a lot of time making fun of sagging breasts? I mean one can assume about oneself that they'll never get fat or look old, but it'll probably happen eventually due to gravity. Then one has this huge crisis of confidence and identity because they're not young anymore, and mocked others for being in the same spot in which they now find themselves. I know that reads like an afterschool special, but still.

I think, too, that the concept of glory days is a natural but unhelpful one, since it's like cutting off your nose to spite your face and ensuring you feel resentful towards the young while simultaneously hating your own body.

flyinghorse1

Jan 13, 2021
Good point but isn't this entire sub placing value on beauty and is skewed towards commenting on how unattractive women are?

If you're judging fat people so much now, what happens if you become fat one day? How're you gonna feel about your drooping balls if you spent a lot of time making fun of sagging breasts? I mean one can assume about oneself that they'll never get fat or look old, but it'll probably happen eventually due to gravity. Then one has this huge crisis of confidence and identity because they're not young anymore, and mocked others for being in the same spot in which they now find themselves. I know that reads like an afterschool special, but still.

I think, too, that the concept of glory days is a natural but unhelpful one, since it's like cutting off your nose to spite your face and ensuring you feel resentful towards the young while simultaneously hating your own body.
Don't target me for fat hate - I'm actually one of those weirdos who have a fat woman preference (not morbidly obese, but chunky to fat).

As for me getting fat - i'm a bodybuilder for the past ten years so its not something that could suit my lifestyle.

My flaw is that i'm losing hair in my mid 30s and I know I don't look as good as I did at my peak 27 to 30.

meepmorop

Jan 13, 2021
Don't target me for fat hate - I'm actually one of those weirdos who have a fat woman preference (not morbidly obese, but chunky to fat).

As for me getting fat - i'm a bodybuilder for the past ten years so its not something that could suit my lifestyle.

My flaw is that i'm losing hair in my mid 30s and I know I don't look as good as I did at my peak 27 to 30.
I’m not targeting you or saying you hate fat people. I don’t think you’re a weirdo. Lots of guys are attracted to fat women, they’re just ashamed of it because of a fear of losing social standing.

Congrats on your hot bod, & mentioning it.

Why would you put pressure on other people to look a certain way when you could not hold those same standards for yourself? Do you think men losing hair makes them more distinguished, but women having saggy breasts makes them gross? Why is one a sign of decay and another is a sign of wisdom? Not that I think breasts are a sign of wisdom or that elderly women are beyond reproach or can’t look ugly—some of the worst customers I’ve ever had to deal with have been elderly women, and I could joke about their looks all day—but I also don’t think men become distinguished simply by getting old.

I also think these impossible standards for men are shitty for men as well. Being told you have to have a certain body and never show emotion at all is horrible, being expected to provide for everyone and always have an answer is anxiety inducing. A lot of subs on Reddit about men’s rights and related topics have expressed these things. With all this in mind, it leads me to wonder why men hold on to unhelpful and illogical ways of thinking instead of letting go & accepting themselves. By which I mean, not being ashamed of wanting to bang fat chicks.

It doesn’t mean becoming mushy and walking to your nearest Victoria’s Secret, or that you can’t roast anyone anymore. Stuff I see a lot goes beyond roasting and reinforces the same system which harms the very people posting. Some Guys are mad at themselves for liking who they do and body types they do & so turn that anger and confusion at the thing that is sparking that confusion. The logical thing is not to blame women for the way you feel about them, but to critically and rationally examine your emotions and figure out their own weird logic.

This is also something anyone can work on & I’m only saying all this (or typing, semantics) since it’s something I see in myself. In my experience stomping on others gives you power over your life, but it’s unsustainable and eventually irrational. Being overly accepting of everything is also not good, I’m not saying to turn your brain off. It’s wonderful to never be offended but it only comes back around when any negative emotion crops up, which is inevitable.

You don’t have to agree with me, and you’ve made good points about your experience; this is just my opinion based on my experience.

flyinghorse1

Jan 13, 2021
I’m not targeting you or saying you hate fat people. I don’t think you’re a weirdo. Lots of guys are attracted to fat women, they’re just ashamed of it because of a fear of losing social standing.

Congrats on your hot bod, & mentioning it.

Why would you put pressure on other people to look a certain way when you could not hold those same standards for yourself? Do you think men losing hair makes them more distinguished, but women having saggy breasts makes them gross? Why is one a sign of decay and another is a sign of wisdom? Not that I think breasts are a sign of wisdom or that elderly women are beyond reproach or can’t look ugly—some of the worst customers I’ve ever had to deal with have been elderly women, and I could joke about their looks all day—but I also don’t think men become distinguished simply by getting old.

I also think these impossible standards for men are shitty for men as well. Being told you have to have a certain body and never show emotion at all is horrible, being expected to provide for everyone and always have an answer is anxiety inducing. A lot of subs on Reddit about men’s rights and related topics have expressed these things. With all this in mind, it leads me to wonder why men hold on to unhelpful and illogical ways of thinking instead of letting go & accepting themselves. By which I mean, not being ashamed of wanting to bang fat chicks.

It doesn’t mean becoming mushy and walking to your nearest Victoria’s Secret, or that you can’t roast anyone anymore. Stuff I see a lot goes beyond roasting and reinforces the same system which harms the very people posting. Some Guys are mad at themselves for liking who they do and body types they do & so turn that anger and confusion at the thing that is sparking that confusion. The logical thing is not to blame women for the way you feel about them, but to critically and rationally examine your emotions and figure out their own weird logic.

This is also something anyone can work on & I’m only saying all this (or typing, semantics) since it’s something I see in myself. In my experience stomping on others gives you power over your life, but it’s unsustainable and eventually irrational. Being overly accepting of everything is also not good, I’m not saying to turn your brain off. It’s wonderful to never be offended but it only comes back around when any negative emotion crops up, which is inevitable.

You don’t have to agree with me, and you’ve made good points about your experience; this is just my opinion based on my experience.
Woah! Hold the phone. I'm not putting pressure on anyone. I'm the one who wrote that we all lose a lot of our physical attractiveness in our 30s and 40s. I think women lose it sooner, but we all go down the scale by our 40s.

I'm also not shitting on them. Stating that we age and go down on the old looks scale is just a statement of face. Its sad and its probably brutal for those who hold a lot of stock in their looks, but its just nature. All looks will fade in time.

flyinghorse1

Jan 13, 2021
Woah! Hold the phone. I'm not putting pressure on anyone. I'm the one who wrote that we all lose a lot of our physical attractiveness in our 30s and 40s. I think women lose it sooner, but we all go down the scale by our 40s.

I'm also not shitting on them. Stating that we age and go down on the old looks scale is just a statement of face. Its sad and its probably brutal for those who hold a lot of stock in their looks, but its just nature. All looks will fade in time.
Two more points because I wrote that fast
  • most men look way worse with less hair (ala prince William) but a small minority (ala Kelly slater) look better
  • the weight-lifting isn't really about vanity (although having muscles does look good as long as its not overboard) and its more about having a controllable goal that you can achieve; and also being fit and healthy

meepmorop

Jan 13, 2021

You’re right, and I don’t think your point contradicts mine necessarily. Just based on my experience, women already know about the wall. We know about the wall probably around age 7, or the concept that aging is very important beyond health reasons. To me, a sub pointing out that women hit a wall where age is a factor is not new or very much needed. Women are very, very, very aware. You probably knew that, which makes me wonder what the point of such a sub is if not to inform women of their eventual state & point out that eating healthy and exercising is important; or to inform men that the wall exists & hits women more. The last part, that it hits women harder, has an implied idea that there’s something especially wrong with older women thinking they’re attractive, and that it would be wrong for a guy to be attracted to older women. A lot of guys are into women over 40 & fat women, so with all this in mind I come to the conclusion that this sub exists for emotional self gratification. Which is fine, I just wonder why this place exists for no logical reason. If it’s to inform women, trust me, women already hate their bodies enough & know the many ways in which we are not ideal or healthy. If it’s to inform men, I assume men already internalize that older women aren’t as healthy. What is the point of making a sub that primarily serves to showcase women who don’t look as good as they used to, with high standards; if men are attracted to them anyways? You can’t control these women, they’re gonna live their lives as they see fit. Fat women are gonna exist and think they’re hot, regardless of whether or not you agree it’ll happen. Subs like these in my experience lead to fat women hating themselves and eating more, not going to the gym. The brutal reality in my experience is widely known among women and has been for centuries, and these ideas aren’t some logic bomb to our brains. More, why does it matter? To me this sub only matters if guys get confidence from other people existing, not from themselves. “I’m better than somebody else”, which is sort of toxic to an individual both logically and emotionally from my own experience. Honestly, who cares about the wall if we all get old anyways? Lots of old people have sex, lots of guys think chubby and fat women are hot, it’s not an aberration or anything. What’s the point if people already know they should be healthy, exercise, and that old age will invariably affect their bodies? The conclusion I arrive at is that a sense of self is built from what you are not, instead of what you are as an individual. Not saying you’re doing it, I just wonder then why this sub needs to exist, unless dudes have a hobby of roasting older women. In that case, why not go over to any number of roasting or shitposting subs? What about a recent trend of body acceptance, sjw nonsense, whatever; pisses people off? I mean some parts about it piss me off, since it removes objectivity and encourages everyone to just love each other. So that’s kinda illogical, too. But I think one can separate that trend and an individual deciding to like their body. The annoyance shouldn’t be at women feeling confident when they shouldn’t, which is what I get from this sub even if that’s not the intent, it should be at a black and white mentality and just basic pop culture bullshit imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.