Experiment [Request Fulfilled] Ask and Ye Shall Receive - SCAT CHAD Comes Forth With a Brownpill đź’© for the Masses to Swallow!

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

ErnestJoe

Jan 9, 2021
My Scatfish profile:
removed.png

XLMYbjz_d.png

EsSLrcZ_d.png

3xzWLWq_d.png

iqP7DoJ_d.png

f9z9SzV_d.png

zJbN2TS_d.png

RFGZAV2_d.png

kpYtkv2_d.png

sfAe3qJ_d.png

htGELa9_d.png

KdugO7l_d.png

Q98dtbm_d.png

7MRB5vb_d.png

5M70Avm_d.png

JSz6MBB_d.png

kmZ9m7f_d.png

n7wSAIV_d.png

mUPLsgR_d.png

4B1bm7x_d.png

XFMi6B5_d.png

S2DiVD1_d.png

HBkLt76_d.png

QBUY28c_d.png

nNDPrMh_d.png

cpoiVfK_d.png

Wee7Hj3_d.png

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Hey bro can you remove the pictures of the chad. Not for personal reasons or anything but it could be reverse imaged and I dont want you to lose an awesome profile :)

just keep the profile though and black out the chads face

ErnestJoe

Jan 9, 2021
Only one woman expressed interest in doing scat and she may have only done it to keep you interested.
I like to look at them as points on a spectrum of openness with #1 at one end and #6 way at the other. The fact that only one gave a 100% no to scat says a lot imo. And she was still down to piss in my mouth lol

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
I like to look at them as points on a spectrum of openness with #1 at one end and #6 way at the other. The fact that only one gave a 100% no to scat says a lot imo. And she was still down to piss in my mouth lol
Hey bro remove the guys photos. Might backfire on you and could lead to a banned tinder and no more fun.

ErnestJoe

Jan 9, 2021
Hey bro remove the guys photos. Might backfire on you and could lead to a banned tinder and no more fun.
I did in the Imgur post but shit the original photo won’t disappear from here

ChadThePsychopath

Jan 9, 2021
You're quickly becoming one of the best chadfishers here. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing you elevating your chadfishing expertise even more

ErnestJoe

Jan 9, 2021
You're quickly becoming one of the best chadfishers here. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to seeing you elevating your chadfishing expertise even more
Many thanks, fren. I will work harder to improve my dialogue and storylines.

InAWhirl

Jan 9, 2021
Damn. You had multiple full on conversations with women about shit, literally.
Most of my conversations are one word replies and usually they ghost me after a few words.

Augchad

Jan 9, 2021
What do you do if you get banned? My chadfish is banned and I can't use Google Voice in my country so not sure how to make a new one.