Repost from my profile but relevant to this sub. Red flags? What does that mean?

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Jan 9, 2021
bfj3pzqac6631.jpg

Jan 9, 2021
your bio displayed confidence bro
Got lots more of this "soft" blackpill chadfish dms, I'll be posting here a bit

And yeah thug speak is mega confident, she could see I was on 900 days nofap, holding frame and spinning plates in my bio which made her attracted to me

Jan 9, 2021
Women are submissive to dominance. The problem is that women are retarded as well. She's conflating the act of murder as a dominance attribute.
I wonder why women fetishise serial killers...

It's not like killing someone is asserting true, ultimate and everlasting dominance on them

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Got lots more of this "soft" blackpill chadfish dms, I'll be posting here a bit

And yeah thug speak is mega confident, she could see I was on 900 days nofap, holding frame and spinning plates in my bio which made her attracted to me
Hey man look through the requests megatrhread. Would be great if you could do some of them. Very anticipated and helpful!

Jan 9, 2021
Hey man look through the requests megatrhread. Would be great if you could do some of them. Very anticipated and helpful!
All the stuff I have is off old and deleted accounts. I might try to make new accs but not promising anything, the stuff I'll be posting is much more mild than ask the extreme Nazi/pedo Chad stuff

I really like the idea of the creepypms vs chadpms though

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
All the stuff I have is off old and deleted accounts. I might try to make new accs but not promising anything, the stuff I'll be posting is much more mild than ask the extreme Nazi/pedo Chad stuff

I really like the idea of the creepypms vs chadpms though
do small stuff like dicklet/manlet chad.
creepypms vs chadpms is great too.