r/chadfish is banned

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

SMV01

Jan 9, 2021
Great. They’ve proven that foid mods can’t stop a sub from being banned so let’s not do that anymore

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
Great. They’ve proven that foid mods can’t stop a sub from being banned so let’s not do that anymore
Well the mod wasn't even a foid. It was just Thanos larping to try to keep the sub afloat. Pajeet confirmed it and Thanos basically said it multiple times.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
It was all a fucking larp to appease the mods. God fuck y'all. Bunch of low iq fucks. Well it ended up not working. Gonna try and appeal the ban. They said we harassed peiple but we never did

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
It was all a fucking larp to appease the mods. God fuck y'all. Bunch of low iq fucks. Well it ended up not working. Gonna try and appeal the ban. They said we harassed peiple but we never did
I was messaging people to tell them it was a larp. Maybe I fucked it up.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
I was messaging people to tell them it was a larp. Maybe I fucked it up.
Shouldn't have done that but it's fine we were targeted. I have access to a bit of the sub still. I'm scrrenshoyting and saving every post I can

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
Shouldn't have done that but it's fine we were targeted. I have access to a bit of the sub still. I'm scrrenshoyting and saving every post I can
Like I said when you basically told me it was larping, you could have handled it better instead of insulting the community. This chadfishing shit should truly move to another website though, Reddit and Discord don't work.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Like I said when you basically told me it was larping, you could have handled it better instead of insulting the community. This chadfishing shit should truly move to another website though, Reddit and Discord don't work.
Yeah. But these two are good apps. Idk. I don't have motivation anymore tbh. Duck this.

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah. But these two are good apps. Idk. I don't have motivation anymore tbh. Duck this.
Godspeed. I'm going to see how starting a stacyfishing subreddit goes. I'm sure the normies will love it. Will probably not fall through though.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Godspeed. I'm going to see how starting a stacyfishing subreddit goes. I'm sure the normies will love it. Will probably not fall through though.

This is what I have so far.

And this

GrahamFish
Chadfishing racist

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021

This is what I have so far.

And this

GrahamFish
Chadfishing racist
Do you have a snapshot of your announcement that the sub was not affiliated with the Discord? AHS is claiming that it was.

mult1versum

Jan 9, 2021
this subreddit is probably minutes away. I hate how cucked everything is.
It seems that r/chadfish was only banned because it was associated with the the discord server, where nude pictures of catfished women were shared. So there's a chance that this sub will stay safe for now.

SMV01

Jan 9, 2021
Well the mod wasn't even a foid. It was just Thanos larping to try to keep the sub afloat. Pajeet confirmed it and Thanos basically said it multiple times.
JFl so this whole shitstorm was about nothing.