r/chadfish has been chadfished.

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
6gbi0hasl5631.png

MelodyMuns

Jan 9, 2021
Why the fuck would a married foid want to Chadfish other than trying to appeal to incels for validation and attention. "teehee women can catfish too, i'm sooooo blackpilled XD". YOU COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT OF BLACKPILLING THE STUPID HOLE

Jan 9, 2021
Why the fuck would a married foid want to Chadfish other than trying to appeal to incels for validation and attention. "teehee women can catfish too, i'm sooooo blackpilled XD". YOU COMPLETELY MISS THE POINT OF BLACKPILLING THE STUPID HOLE
Daily reminder:

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Maybe she isn't a woman

MMDT

Jan 9, 2021
It's just incredible it really is. ANY Male movement women will find a way to worm themselves into it. It's like osmosis or some shit.

YungBlizzard

Jan 9, 2021
Yikes sweaty. Women can be incel too.

Just fucking kidding I hate women

Jan 9, 2021
You really want this sub to be banned, don't you guys? This social experiment is interesting but people won't ever take it seriously if you keep going on with this immature and misogynistic stuff. We have already other subs to vent our frustration, don't make this sub another den of lonely angry boys.

I'm incel, I know your frustration, I get it but don't make it influence your reason. Women can be just as shallow as men, a beckyfish child abuser would still get tons of matches from men, we are not better than them. They are just wired to see attractive only a small minority of men, that's it.