One of the best Chadfishes of all time

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
Both were dumbasses. The incel could have acted more confident and less creepy. He really came off as a fucking creep. The woman could have been more intelligent with who she chooses to meet.

Jan 9, 2021
Do not do this. Never meet in person as there are legal implications. Never lead her to a place that can cause harm as you might be legally on the hook. But by all means waste her time in a safe environment and never show up. Remember the law sees women as a victim and men as a perpetrator.

Jan 9, 2021
Both were dumbasses. The incel could have acted more confident and less creepy. He really came off as a fucking creep. The woman could have been more intelligent with who she chooses to meet.
The woman could have been more intelligent with who she chooses to meet.

You should be a comedian. There is a reason why predators against the male sex go after young boys, and predators of women go for all ages.

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021

You should be a comedian. There is a reason why predators against the male sex go after young boys, and predators of women go for all ages.
I don't see how this relates to my point.

dopesk1

Jan 9, 2021

Lolwtf you're on the wrong sub. You're lost.

ovrload

Jan 9, 2021
I have to agree here. The guy comes off as a complete anti social sperg lord. He shouldn’t have went inside.

Boggob15

Jan 9, 2021
Do not do this. Never meet in person as there are legal implications. Never lead her to a place that can cause harm as you might be legally on the hook. But by all means waste her time in a safe environment and never show up. Remember the law sees women as a victim and men as a perpetrator.
It was a public cafe. Not that confining and dangerous, I guess.

Boggob15

Jan 9, 2021
Your takeaway from this video should be;

The sexual market place runner-ups (Incels) are constantly being tormented and brutally ostracized by individuals that refuse to give in to the ideologies of the black-pill. They're told it's their innate misogynistic views and personalities that make them repulsive towards women. & Incels (being the only woke minority group) have to go to lengths like this, to prove their point!

[A 2/10, refusing to even meet his gaze for a second, like some sub-human creature]

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
Women no matter the age are not intelligent. Men become more intelligent after puberty.
I'd like some evidence. Women actually have a higher average IQ than men. (Yes, I am aware there are more genius men than genius women and more retard men than retard women.) I'm not saying IQ is the most accurate way to assess intelligence, but I'm not sure what's more accurate.

Jan 9, 2021
I'd like some evidence. Women actually have a higher average IQ than men. (Yes, I am aware there are more genius men than genius women and more retard men than retard women.) I'm not saying IQ is the most accurate way to assess intelligence, but I'm not sure what's more accurate.
I'd like some evidence. Women actually have a higher average IQ than men.

show me the graph

tortieaway

Jan 9, 2021
What critics of this video glossed over was that he first approached her and said "how are you". She was treated him shabbily and then gave him the lie that she had a boyfriend, as if HE was beneath HER.

I find it incredibly hypocritical for an obese woman with a below average face to be treating a man who probably looks as good as her, if not better, so dismissively.

While this sort of stunt is something I would disapprove of I don't have any sympathy for this woman. For her to consider herself worthy of a top tier man is delusional and egotistical.