My honest experience chadfishing

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

CriminalScum2505

Jan 9, 2021
"Low rent and trashy." Face is what matters bro, no women would care if a chad is low rent or trashy but I agree I might need to upgrade.
Not true at all. Everything women say about what they want in a man is true. But only when it's chad.

datthrowawaydo2K17

Jan 9, 2021
Ok this is funny. Those girls are still sluts, they just want commitment because they know their looks will fade and soon no chad will want them. I can't tell you the amount of girls who I've fucked who said they didn't want to or "aren't that type of girl". The biggest thing I discovered through tinder is when a girl says she doesn't want dick pics is that she is lying. It's always the same. I get her number and we talk for 1-2 days about mundane shit, I turn the conversation toward sex and she plays coy. I ask if she wants to see my dick and she says "No". Flat out. I won't be fooled by this so I regularly insist. They say, "Fine, whatever..." I drop a pic, and then wouldn't you know it, she's wet. "I can see why you want to show off" Boom. She's forgotten she's trying to trick me into a relationship. Now it's her turn to send me something. They always do. Usually something small like a nipple or a nude mirror selfie. They want to see more, I don't even have to try anymore. I one up the dick pic with a video of me cumming. Now we're full on sexting. Then she says she wants me inside of her ASAP. I shit you not. All it takes is a little rapport to break through the "don't want to be seem as a slut" barrier but it always comes down because they totally are. That's why in the age of smart phones, where sex education is a google search away (white knights used to be able to blame abstinence only sex-ed in public schools), there's so many single moms. Women are just kinda naive and slutty. But you wouldn't know this from chadfishing because you're not the guy in the pics