My honest experience chadfishing

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

YBOXES

Jan 9, 2021
It was not that great. Girls were attracted to the chad and got so many matches however, when I bring up "Lets fuck ;)" they deny it (not all). However even though they deny it they still want to get to know me so theyre still attracted. It seems lile most of em arent really sluts, call me surpprised because I am.

YBOXES

Jan 9, 2021
link broke
1610295676010.png

lordpooplop

Jan 9, 2021
How can you say the link broke when you literally downvoted it lmfao
K I had to search ur user on imgur and its pretty bad evidence. No profile of "johnathan" and also u didn't push hard enough, gn and recharge ur phone.

YBOXES

Jan 9, 2021
K I had to search ur user on imgur and its pretty bad evidence. No profile of "johnathan" and also u didn't push hard enough, gn and recharge ur phone.
Lmao youre just going to leave like that. Denial af. Ill post a photo of my chad too, and other girls that I have attempted with. It all fails.

YBOXES

Jan 9, 2021
As ive said. I get tons of matches but no fucky fuck.

MWCyrus

Jan 9, 2021
Yep similar to my experience. The prettier they are the harder they play to get...unless you are GigaChad ofc but these ones are rare and if she is smart she will want to check that your profile isnt fake before getting slutty.

If they keep showing interest is because women dont plan to fuck Chad they prefer to think "it just happened".

It also depends on quantity of Chads in the area you swipe. If your Chad is the Chadest and they are scarce things get much easier. On big cities the cock buffet is humungus so even Chad might struggle with the hottest girls. This is why lazy Chad doesnt mind aiming way below his looksmatch and fucking up the rest of the guys and boosting hypergamy on his way.

But remember Chad can get away with anything coz looks=personality

YBOXES

Jan 9, 2021
Your "Chad" looks low rent and trashy. Need to upgrade then report back
"Low rent and trashy." Face is what matters bro, no women would care if a chad is low rent or trashy but I agree I might need to upgrade.

FitzyII

Jan 9, 2021
Dude.... if they didnt jump at the chance to fuck you, you literally disproved your idea that they were sluts.. what evidence suggests that they're sluts? That they want to get to know you before fucking?