[META] New Mods: Why It Shouldn’t Be Happening

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

KnightOfSantiago

Jan 9, 2021
Look, I don’t care who you are, you can’t go from “lol just found this sub a week ago” to a moderator, especially with past experiences for other female mods on certain subreddits....

Can we get an official response? Why this moderator? Why even though it’s a newish account who barely found the sub? It just doesn’t make sense.

ricefingers

Jan 9, 2021
They already said why. They don’t really owe you anything. Just say you don’t like her and go. Go chase a bag rather than being triggered over a mod on a app.

tortieaway

Jan 9, 2021
Obviously the one woman is using an alt account.

I was initially surprised by the sub adding women but I'm okay with the decision.

Jan 9, 2021
didn't even know about this sub until today. saw the new mod post. retarded comments from a new mod about how hard it is to find a serious relationship on dating apps because all they get is sex and then saying we don't understand. just imagine. shoutout to u/Board_Gaming after seeing her in that thread btw. i thought you were vanquished long ago, but lo, you are still larping on incel forums.

tortieaway

Jan 9, 2021
😒 get a load of this guy
Haha, what are we supposed to do? The other chadfish subs will remain too obscure to blackpill people. So they will be circle jerks. If these women do something objectionable or try to bluepill the sub I'll be the first to call for their removal. We need to stop with the rant posts and get back to the chadfish posts.