Linda Evangelista

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ho333229

Jan 14, 2021
Truth vs Your feelings... I prefer the truth

Facts vs Being rude in someone's opinion... I prefer being rude

Anorexic girls are disgusting. Obese people are disgusting. That's a fact.
I'm disappointed you have reduced this argument. Carry on calling people disgusting and see how that helps you in life

rod-munch

Jan 14, 2021
This isn't The Wall ("a sharp decrease in physical appearance and attractiveness when a woman reaches a certain age"); she's mid-20s on the left and mid-50s on the right.

This is just aging.

ho333229

Jan 14, 2021
Shaming is the best way to change bad behavior non violently. We shame crack smoking because its about making bad choice in life. Just like we also shame racists and racism. Most people's eating habits suck and they get fat and nobody ever says anything because it would be a shame if it hurt someones feelings. I say fuck that! I would rather make someone feel bad in the moment being truthful and have them change their bad behavior and have a longer happier life. But you go on and do you and I will just do me. Thanks for playing and have a nice day...
I fundamentally disagree. You need to work with people with compassion to change behavior. No child gets better when you scream at them. No addict is going to drop habit because you call them a crackhead. No racist is gonna change their mind if they always thought they were right and you're name-calling

You can have discomfort and confrontation without name-calling and being mean to change behavior that's called using and fostering respect

ho333229

Jan 14, 2021
I fundamentally disagree. You need to work with people with compassion to change behavior. No child gets better when you scream at them. No addict is going to drop habit because you call them a crackhead. No racist is gonna change their mind if they always thought they were right and you're name-calling

You can have discomfort and confrontation without name-calling and being mean to change behavior that's called using and fostering respect
like a fat person is gonna go "oh shit he called me fat I should quit the binge eating?" no they usually go "oh shit he called me fat, what an asshole!"

BernardoDeGalvez

Jan 13, 2021
I'm disappointed you have reduced this argument. Carry on calling people disgusting and see how that helps you in life
Did I call that girl disgusting in her face?? Did I Twitted her??

Or I have jist expressed my opinion with freedom in a fucking forum when we discuss about the looks of the people??

Are you slow or what??

Hugeknight

Jan 13, 2021
From one unhealthy extreme to the other.

She so thin in the before pic you could literally see her pectoral muscle.

ho333229

Jan 14, 2021
Did I call that girl disgusting in her face?? Did I Twitted her??

Or I have jist expressed my opinion with freedom in a fucking forum when we discuss about the looks of the people??

Are you slow or what??
that's a fair point (I'm open to criticism and you provided a reasonable criticism)! you're allowed to share; I'm allowed to disagree. still don't agree w calling people disgusting or name-calling people who disagree with you (calling me slow lmao)

Forwordsalluppercase

Jan 13, 2021
like a fat person is gonna go "oh shit he called me fat I should quit the binge eating?" no they usually go "oh shit he called me fat, what an asshole!"
Funny that you think Women have the maturity level of children? That says all I need to know about you and I don't debate with children... Have a good day and sorry that Men don't respect you enough to be honest. That really sucks.

TungstenShit

Jan 14, 2021
Just my opinion (which I'm allowed to have, by the way) but she did not appear, to me, attractive to begin with.

Anyone else feel this way?
She was quite androgynous, which isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Eye of the beholder and all that. I quite like it, personally.

WhatMixedFeelings

Jan 14, 2021
This isn't The Wall ("a sharp decrease in physical appearance and attractiveness when a woman reaches a certain age"); she's mid-20s on the left and mid-50s on the right.

This is just aging.
Kinda feel bad for women in their 50s. You know they long to be hot again. And biologically they age like sour milk.

Jan 14, 2021
I thought they were just ectomorphs for the most part.
Yeah, and ectomorphs carry extra weight terribly. Their body doesn't want the extra weight and so it just puts it on top of wherever and hopes it goes away soon.

marshmellowlotion

Jan 14, 2021
They make a career out of undereating. Once that career is over they all go in the way of Brigitte Bardot.
I can’t help but think that if a lot of these women treated their bodies with care instead of under feeding, and maintained the same healthy (non underweight) weight, they would age less drastically.

_Valeria__

Jan 14, 2021
this isn't about safe spaces it's about thinking about the consequences and history of your mentality before you speak

people are allowed to be fat even if it's not what you or I want for them. Calling them disgusting isn't going to do anything but make people upset bc it's rude af
Found the fattie feminist

Sumfuc

Jan 14, 2021
Q: Who has had more BALLS bounce off their face, Yogi Berra or Linda Evangelista?

xkulp8

Jan 13, 2021

Respect is earned, not freely given

Status
Not open for further replies.