Linda Evangelista

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

es-335

Jan 14, 2021
cehvwrdyyq251.jpg

Forwordsalluppercase

Jan 13, 2021
Its like Shallow Hal and the fat suit. Damn. Now I just have to wait on a feminist to tell me I'm wrong about what my dick likes and she dose not look that bad. Ladies and a general rural if you are too fat for me to pick up and carry your bitch ass 50ft your to fat for anything but to be made fun of.

BernardoDeGalvez

Jan 13, 2021
Okey, now is overweight. But to be honest, that kind of bodies, being 1'80 and weighting 45/50 kilos... Are disgusting.

PhilOfshite

Jan 14, 2021
I still would, not because she's attractive now but because she's Linda fucking Evangelista.

But those glasses give off the whole , I'm obese now and have lost my sex drive so I'm just going to claim I'm a feminist now.

DeadliftRx

Jan 13, 2021
Just my opinion (which I'm allowed to have, by the way) but she did not appear, to me, attractive to begin with.

Anyone else feel this way?

ho333229

Jan 14, 2021
Its like Shallow Hal and the fat suit. Damn. Now I just have to wait on a feminist to tell me I'm wrong about what my dick likes and she dose not look that bad. Ladies and a general rural if you are too fat for me to pick up and carry your bitch ass 50ft your to fat for anything but to be made fun of.
I know this feminist wouldn't tell you that you're wrong for your sexual preferences but I would tell you it's telling of shitty character to make fun of people just because you don't want to stick your dick in them

ho333229

Jan 14, 2021
Okey, now is overweight. But to be honest, that kind of bodies, being 1'80 and weighting 45/50 kilos... Are disgusting.
are they disgusting or just not your preference? these are human beings

BernardoDeGalvez

Jan 13, 2021
are they disgusting or just not your preference? these are human beings
You're right. But I said disgusting because it is unhealthy to be overweight. But also it is unhealthy to force models to be anorexic or bulimic. The industry behind this is crazy. That's why in my opinion is disgusting

ho333229

Jan 14, 2021
You're right. But I said disgusting because it is unhealthy to be overweight. But also it is unhealthy to force models to be anorexic or bulimic. The industry behind this is crazy. That's why in my opinion is disgusting
interesting, I just would be more careful with your words because calling human bodies disgusting when they're not your ideal is what causes girls to develop binge or anorexic eating disorders

like it's not good for you to be fat but society already places so much pressure on appearance that after having pregnancies and menopause you are disgusting and not capable of being appreciated

like with men it's like society says 'don't get fat but if you do we'll still love you and we won't call u disgusting or incapable of being loved if you do' but that is not the message with girls. not saying society treats fat men well either tho!

BernardoDeGalvez

Jan 13, 2021
interesting, I just would be more careful with your words because calling human bodies disgusting when they're not your ideal is what causes girls to develop binge or anorexic eating disorders

like it's not good for you to be fat but society already places so much pressure on appearance that after having pregnancies and menopause you are disgusting and not capable of being appreciated

like with men it's like society says 'don't get fat but if you do we'll still love you and we won't call u disgusting or incapable of being loved if you do' but that is not the message with girls. not saying society treats fat men well either tho!
On the contrary. I said being extremely fat is disgusting and I said health issues.

And also I said extremely skinny girls look disgusting because they look unhealthy.

So... What I am doing is advocating for women to at least be healthy.

Then you can have you preferences between skinny, regular, curvy...

But I don't like girls being 5'11 and weighting 100/110 pounds, or women being 5'4 and weighting 200 pounds it is healthy neither attractive

And I think I should not be careful with my words at all because I am speaking the truth and I am not going to any girl calling her names. I am advocating for healthy bodies. And if it is what it is, I call it by its name.

I don't get your millennial obsesion with safe spaces and and think/talk police

ho333229

Jan 14, 2021
On the contrary. I said being extremely fat is disgusting and I said health issues.

And also I said extremely skinny girls look disgusting because they look unhealthy.

So... What I am doing is advocating for women to at least be healthy.

Then you can have you preferences between skinny, regular, curvy...

But I don't like girls being 5'11 and weighting 100/110 pounds, or women being 5'4 and weighting 200 pounds it is healthy neither attractive

And I think I should not be careful with my words at all because I am speaking the truth and I am not going to any girl calling her names. I am advocating for healthy bodies. And if it is what it is, I call it by its name.

I don't get your millennial obsesion with safe spaces and and think/talk police
this isn't about safe spaces it's about thinking about the consequences and history of your mentality before you speak

people are allowed to be fat even if it's not what you or I want for them. Calling them disgusting isn't going to do anything but make people upset bc it's rude af

BernardoDeGalvez

Jan 13, 2021
this isn't about safe spaces it's about thinking about the consequences and history of your mentality before you speak

people are allowed to be fat even if it's not what you or I want for them. Calling them disgusting isn't going to do anything but make people upset bc it's rude af
Truth vs Your feelings... I prefer the truth

Facts vs Being rude in someone's opinion... I prefer being rude

Anorexic girls are disgusting. Obese people are disgusting. That's a fact.

Forwordsalluppercase

Jan 13, 2021
I know this feminist wouldn't tell you that you're wrong for your sexual preferences but I would tell you it's telling of shitty character to make fun of people just because you don't want to stick your dick in them
Shaming is the best way to change bad behavior non violently. We shame crack smoking because its about making bad choice in life. Just like we also shame racists and racism. Most people's eating habits suck and they get fat and nobody ever says anything because it would be a shame if it hurt someones feelings. I say fuck that! I would rather make someone feel bad in the moment being truthful and have them change their bad behavior and have a longer happier life. But you go on and do you and I will just do me. Thanks for playing and have a nice day...

Status
Not open for further replies.