Leaving this cucked sub

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Jan 9, 2021
Been here since there was only 1k members and there's actually a FOID as mod jfl what a joke. There are PLENTY of actual subhuman blackpilled chadfishcels who could have filled those positions yet some cuck had to choose a hole.

I made a post predicting this sub would be destroyed by cucks from without but ironically it came from WITHIN

Bye cucks. Have fun with your married roastie qween

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah. u/thanosisright188 only said he chose her because of her gender, but she's actually made positive contributions to this community. Thanos's intentions were bad, but at least it wasn't a worse foid. I think Thanos just wants some pussy or some shit.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah. u/thanosisright188 only said he chose her because of her gender, but she's actually made positive contributions to this community. Thanos's intentions were bad, but at least it wasn't a worse foid. I think Thanos just wants some pussy or some shit.
Don't we all ?

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
Either way you guys would have been pissed
Even if you're just larping as fishy (which you probably are), you're still a fucking asshole and could have handled this far better.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Even if you're just larping as fishy (which you probably are), you're still a fucking asshole and could have handled this far better.
I'll admit this may have been an impulsive move. Will make amends brothers.

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
I'll admit this may have been an impulsive move. Will make amends brothers.
Good luck. Don't be ass like you have been whenever someone has dare challenged you or the mod team. People are already settings up alternate subs.