Lana del rey

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Woogie1234

Jan 13, 2021
The insane thing is that they act like victims. They are, but as a guy sleeping with guys isn't even an option for me to boost my career.
Dude, it's 2020. You have that option now.

Jan 14, 2021
The insane thing is that they act like victims. They are, but as a guy sleeping with guys isn't even an option for me to boost my career.
She seemed to actually like him ! She has a love song about him lool

but If anything it makes me kinda of respect her ; she fucked many guys to get where she is but she has never acted like she was "raped " since she was a nobody and the dude owned the Record label, it was her only chance to make it yadayadayada Thats just pathetic, The absolute state of woman nowadays is depressing .

zorionia

Jan 14, 2021
She was beautiful when she was in her May Jailer/pre-Lana era.

I'm happy to consider myself someone who's always listened to her from the start of her career, but I stray away when it comes to standing with her surgery. I loved that she hit the scene when she was older, because that's rare in Hollywood, & she also made her music based on her life instead of what other singers do. but the surgery? I can't. call me a hater, but she was beautiful. & I don't think think it's just because of no makeup, I don't care about that, but with the fillers & surgery, it looks bad. she always had a sweet, pretty face, but now she just looks...different. idk, I could just be wrong about all this, but that's how I see it. I still love her, though, & her music is more important to many of listeners than her looks :)

Woogie1234

Jan 13, 2021
Lol what? I've had this opinion long before 2020...
Jesus, do I need to spell it out for you? Be gay if you want to and sleep with dudes and climb your way to the top if you want to.

taylrbrwr

Jan 14, 2021
She was beautiful when she was in her May Jailer/pre-Lana era.

I'm happy to consider myself someone who's always listened to her from the start of her career, but I stray away when it comes to standing with her surgery. I loved that she hit the scene when she was older, because that's rare in Hollywood, & she also made her music based on her life instead of what other singers do. but the surgery? I can't. call me a hater, but she was beautiful. & I don't think think it's just because of no makeup, I don't care about that, but with the fillers & surgery, it looks bad. she always had a sweet, pretty face, but now she just looks...different. idk, I could just be wrong about all this, but that's how I see it. I still love her, though, & her music is more important to many of listeners than her looks :)
I have to agree. She doesn’t look bad by any means, but her natural beauty could have complimented her far more than the surgeries. I’m a huge fan and am active in the lana subreddit, but the fillers are just too much.. Look at how much space is between her eyebrows between the two pics.. and how her lips have changed.. I hope she stays away from getting work done before she completely botches her face.

taylrbrwr

Jan 14, 2021
I saw her in person at an event once and she has the most soulless eyes, she must have had to do some shit to be in that business.
I suppose this is a common opinion? This is the top comment in another post about her.

Jan 14, 2021
How are they victims? It's a classic quid pro quo. All these women had to do was pursue their career honestly. instead they took a short cut, got rich and famous from it, and then when the could no longer cash in, they cried about it to extend their time in the sun.

Jan 14, 2021
I know she literally looks just like this 50year old neighbor I have LOL

She is kinda of unlucky cause when she hit big she was already past 25 If im not mistaken, so she didnt had that many years as a beauty icon.
As a celebrity, she looks like shit. As a neighbor however...

Status
Not open for further replies.