Kelly Clarkson - 2005 v 2020 -

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tidetoit

Jan 13, 2021
Butterface
I despise everyone in this thread making disparaging comments about Kelly Clarkson's weight. But this is not about Kelly Clarkson. It is about men's distorted belief they have the right to criticize women in a a ad hoc way for their appearance. Take a long hard look at your selves fellas. It is you that deserves to be judged. Fortunately women don't engage in denigrating men for their appearances - especially their weight.

I move that Reddit establishes a rule against gender bias and the ridicule of any woman due to weight by any member of the opposite gender.

Yout all have mothers, sisters, and wives who gain weight. But I don't see you denigrating them here. You are cowards and cads undeserving of the privilege of expressing an opinion after such horrid displays of gender bigotry.

You are all disgusting and it is my hope Queen Karma gives you what you deserve.

KilluminatiGotti2

Jan 13, 2021
People change in 15 years kid
Time doesn’t make you fat, improper diet, lack of physical activity and an unhealthy lifestyle do. Don’t try to justify her poor health in the name of your white knight crusade kid.

ItsSoEasy83

Jan 14, 2021
Time doesn’t make you fat, improper diet, lack of physical activity and an unhealthy lifestyle do. Don’t try to justify her poor health in the name of your white knight crusade kid.
She's not fat, suggest u look at recent pics pal, she's looking great

Status
Not open for further replies.