Jessica Simpson 24 vs 37. Seems she ATE the wall.

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nemnems

Jan 14, 2021
*knight

Sorry that it hurts you to hear that a woman has her own money and doesn’t want to sleep with a random sexist on Reddit. It must suck to have your narrative dismantled.
You're reading things too literally. It's basically just an insult. It's like someone insulting another with "i fuck your mom" and you come around and say "pfft! as if the mom would have sex with you to begin with!".

You're missing the point.

jimmyjrdanceparty

Jan 14, 2021
You're reading things too literally. It's basically just an insult. It's like someone insulting another with "i fuck your mom" and you come around and say "pfft! as if the mom would have sex with you to begin with!".

You're missing the point.
I got the point. It’s just an idiotic insult.

Brandnewmonday

Jan 14, 2021
Women only desire our wallets. Everything is negotiable.
Lmao is that what you tell yourself because you’re so ugly you know a woman won’t want you? Well if only I can get rich I’ll get a woman... that’s all they want. Even a woman like Jessica Simpson would drop her husband and three kids and come running if I , a total nobody flashed a 20$ at her 😂
Meanwhile she’s worth a fuck ton of money. Yah ok...

Jan 14, 2021
This is when she was pregnant... from 3 years ago. Jessica is literally in tremendous shape now.... nice try!
Ah no.... even her current photos are horrible. Would require at least a bottle of Hennessy

Brandnewmonday

Jan 14, 2021
Ah no.... even her current photos are horrible. Would require at least a bottle of Hennessy
Lol.... I just saw her pictures with her husband on social media ... she looks great and she’s in tremendous shape.

.I love how you hide behind a computer screen bashing a beautiful , extremely wealthy ( over 200 million $$ net worth), successful and happily
married woman’s looks ... who’s super happy with her life... and think for a second she would care about what you think lol!

How delusional are you? What do you look like? You literally pulled a photo of her pregnant to bash her looks....

You need a bottle of Hennessy to fuck her ? Guessing she’d need to be unconscious or severely confused to fuck you. For a woman like her , you are a peasant and worthless.

Jan 14, 2021
Lol.... I just saw her pictures with her husband on social media ... she looks great and she’s in tremendous shape.

.I love how you hide behind a computer screen bashing a beautiful , extremely wealthy ( over 200 million $$ net worth), successful and happily
married woman’s looks ... who’s super happy with her life... and think for a second she would care about what you think lol!

How delusional are you? What do you look like? You literally pulled a photo of her pregnant to bash her looks....

You need a bottle of Hennessy to fuck her ? Guessing she’d need to be unconscious or severely confused to fuck you. For a woman like her , you are a peasant and worthless.
You go for her! I'll get someone who hasn't eaten the Wall!!!!

Jan 14, 2021

I know how to deal with you. Obviously, you are a woman and you are using a BS Account.

Sumfuc

Jan 14, 2021
Lmao is that what you tell yourself because you’re so ugly you know a woman won’t want you? Well if only I can get rich I’ll get a woman... that’s all they want. Even a woman like Jessica Simpson would drop her husband and three kids and come running if I , a total nobody flashed a 20$ at her 😂
Okay Karen.

goatmeal4

Jan 14, 2021
Cringe

L3m0njoe

Jan 14, 2021
Nope. This pic definitely makes it look like she got hit by the wall right in the jaw and it never set right

Status
Not open for further replies.