Ironic. She could teach others, but not herself.

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceklimber

Jan 13, 2021
pydBX0E.jpg

AutoModerator

Jan 9, 2021
Sorry Iceklimber, your submission has been removed from The_Wall. Please wait for u/sdaddy345 to approve your post.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

TheTruthSetYouFree

Jan 13, 2021
always shocked how often i hear women get off on creating "chaos" or havok. it's almost like Helen of Troy was happy there was a war started over her. I believe it. maybe its an ego thing, if people fight over you and your fucked up life, it means you are of some social value that women always chase after. who knows. i don't get it.

Iceklimber

Jan 13, 2021
This is misinformation cuz I'm pretty sure that bottom picture is years old, she hit the wall for sure but not as bad as that pic
What does this even mean?

In her younger years she looked like the top image and later the bottom photograph was taken. After that, additional time has passed but it does not render the post "misinformation".

HopInsideMyForeskin

Jan 13, 2021
What does this even mean?

In her younger years she looked like the top image and later the bottom photograph was taken. After that, additional time has passed but it does not render the post "misinformation".
The bottom picture was when she was doing like heavy drugs and shit, this was a few years ago, since then her face has returned to the top pic but obviously with aging, she hit the wall but not as bad as the bottom picture

Iceklimber

Jan 13, 2021
The bottom picture was when she was doing like heavy drugs and shit, this was a few years ago, since then her face has returned to the top pic but obviously with aging, she hit the wall but not as bad as the bottom picture
Interesting painful choice type scenario.

Drug-Lindsay versus Fatty-Lindsay

Chairman_Ellen_Pao

Jan 13, 2021
always shocked how often i hear women get off on creating "chaos" or havok. it's almost like Helen of Troy was happy there was a war started over her. I believe it. maybe its an ego thing, if people fight over you and your fucked up life, it means you are of some social value that women always chase after. who knows. i don't get it.
it's almost like Helen of Troy was happy there was a war started over her. I believe it. maybe its an ego thing, if people fight over you and your fucked up life, it means you are of some social value that women always chase after.

It's true! I have heard it straight from the horse's mouth. Women love it when men fight each other over them. So deny them the pleasure. Don't fight.

MikeTheJew

Jan 13, 2021
Holy shit.... is this the chick I thought was the hottest in the world when I was younger? Gross..... as..... fuck....
To be fair that is the worst pic taken of her ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.