Experiment Incel eggman setups up his tinder as a female and gets a full inbox

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

blackpillmaxxing

Jan 9, 2021
zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg

Jan 9, 2021
Looks don't matter, this post literally fucking proves it unless he faked it.
Well idk what post youre talking about, this one shows how even the ugliest women on tinder does better than the average male. Most guys on tinder have to struggle to get a match. Here we have these desperate ass guys, who if you look, look way better than that fucking thing, desperate to get a response, because all the girls that are looksmatched and below get even more matches.

ZenExcalibre

Jan 9, 2021
Well idk what post youre talking about, this one shows how even the ugliest women on tinder does better than the average male. Most guys on tinder have to struggle to get a match. Here we have these desperate ass guys, who if you look, look way better than that fucking thing, desperate to get a response, because all the girls that are looksmatched and below get even more matches.
Well, I thought you guys had some self awareness. I see I was mistaken. All hate and no brains.