If someone doesnt believe in the black pill they should just chadfish themselves.

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Jan 9, 2021
The numales cope right now is that the text you guys post is very selective and not all roasties are like that. Well if a numale is sincere in his quest for knowledge he should test it out for himself. You guys should sticky an idiotproof tutorial on how to chadfish, with links to bluestacks and all. No excuses left then to say Aaaaa and swallow the blackpill

Rule3JFL

Jan 9, 2021
They would never do it

Their excuse is that it's immoral to deceive m'lady

The real reason they won't do it is that they know what the results will be

Pickyfornames

Jan 9, 2021
I was really shocked when I tried it myself and women started throwing themselves at my chad's dick. Then I said fuck it, deleted acc, created acc with my pics and used same messages as chad. Never got replies back. Black pill and chadfishing are real.

basedandchadpilled

Jan 9, 2021
Even for Chad, only like 1/3 of the girls you match with and write even bother responding on Tinder

The reply rate is probably higher on Bumble because theyre forced to interact with Chad or they lose him, but still pretty low.

HumbleTrees

Jan 9, 2021
I tried this lastnight and it's fucking unreal. 99 matches in 5 hours where I'd be lucky to get 10 in a week. Easy to say behind an anonymous forum, but I'd say I'm about a 7 out of ten. Gym, have hobbies. Decent looks. Good job. It's just a buyer's market now and women seem to only be selecting the top 5% of men.

It's phenomenal how easy it is with God mode enabled. Just more validation to lift and be good looking.

CoMaBlaCK

Jan 9, 2021
Leftists unironically believe in using ‘not all’ selectively, anything they disagree with gets the ‘not all’ treatment and anything they’re trying to push is YES ALL.

NLFurtherBeyond

Jan 9, 2021
I have a good laugh with what's posted here, but I doubt I would have the same results in my country (if I knew how to get a fake number for tinder)

blackkindergods

Jan 9, 2021
I tried this lastnight and it's fucking unreal. 99 matches in 5 hours where I'd be lucky to get 10 in a week. Easy to say behind an anonymous forum, but I'd say I'm about a 7 out of ten. Gym, have hobbies. Decent looks. Good job. It's just a buyer's market now and women seem to only be selecting the top 5% of men.

It's phenomenal how easy it is with God mode enabled. Just more validation to lift and be good looking.
Bro 7/10 is giga chad lite

pico_graham_4_13

Jan 9, 2021

U are probably 5 or 6 max with that amount of matches or you just have terrible pictures or bio that results in foids not swiping on you. Only 9+/10 Chad can get away with shit bathroom selfies and creepy bio.

wolwo2

Jan 9, 2021

Post your face on /r/truerateme and you'll see a 7/10 lol

pico_graham_4_13

Jan 9, 2021
Even for Chad, only like 1/3 of the girls you match with and write even bother responding on Tinder

The reply rate is probably higher on Bumble because theyre forced to interact with Chad or they lose him, but still pretty low.
I used Tinder in Kenya and half the women there messaged me first. So many african girls have white fetish its crazy, u get 3+ points just for being white.

SilverGryphon

Jan 9, 2021
I don't chadfish myself but I believe most of the posts. Sure some cherry picking is in order but I used to live with a Chad roommate and I used to see him "hunting" for pussy online using the same tactics used here.

He had a pretty good success rate of 1/10. To cut down on time wasted he would message 3-4 chicks at at time and he would know within 30min if they were up for a bang or not. If some Stacy started to give him shit, he would just focus on the next one until he got what he wanted, which was soon enough.

Keep in mind that where I live the girls are (or were) somewhat more conservative than your typical European continent and North American chicks, so a 10% success rate was pretty big 12 years ago and he wasn't the Chaddest of Chads either.

While I would jester like a moron trying to setup a date, Chad would get fresh pussy within a day or two of dumping his current cum dump.

pico_graham_4_13

Jan 9, 2021
I have a good laugh with what's posted here, but I doubt I would have the same results in my country (if I knew how to get a fake number for tinder)
Sexual selection is universal and biological. Good looking tall guy will get matches in every country on the planet. Which country are u in if I may ask?