I don't get this sub

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

u1004

Jan 9, 2021
first of all I love the concept of chadfishing. but I think there should be more setting up of dates, getting women to meet you in weird places and recording their misery. could we step this up?

joeybuns

Jan 9, 2021
Why the fuck would you meet them and expose your autism to the world?

Don't organise a date just get talk to them like they're a piece of shit until they invite you to their house to fuck, that's all you need to "expose" them

u1004

Jan 9, 2021
Why the fuck would you meet them and expose your autism to the world?

Don't organise a date just get talk to them like they're a piece of shit until they invite you to their house to fuck, that's all you need to "expose" them
you don't actually meet them. you stand them up

blackpillmaxxing

Jan 9, 2021
People are too afraid to actually meet them in person.
It not that we are afriad. Its that the interaction would be short and waste of your time. You walk/drive/uber to a bar say hi. Shes say oh hell no and walks away. What could you possibly gain from meeting these people?

Teskeys

Jan 9, 2021
It not that we are afriad. Its that the interaction would be short and waste of your time. You walk/drive/uber to a bar say hi. Shes say oh hell no and walks away. What could you possibly gain from meeting these people?
That’s what I’m saying. I was shortening my response to this guy but there’s no point. You’ll show up, have to explain to them that you’ve lied to them, they’ll get pissed or they’ll just walk away. There is no point unless you just hate women for some reason.

CrackingYs

Jan 9, 2021
to get some harmless revenge? I guess this sub isn't for me
Revenge for what and to whom? These THOTs, regardless that they are just low-life cumdumpster whores for Chad, aren't actually doing anything "wrong" per se.

u1004

Jan 9, 2021
That’s what I’m saying. I was shortening my response to this guy but there’s no point. You’ll show up, have to explain to them that you’ve lied to them, they’ll get pissed or they’ll just walk away. There is no point unless you just hate women for some reason.
are you fucking retarded? you don't show up. you just text them saying "I'm on my way" shit like that, screencap the convo and post here