How to chadfish-bomb morons on /r/tinder?

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

chudur-budur

Jan 9, 2021
Just went there. That place is a real shit show (See the NEW threads). Countless threads on "profile review", asking suggestions on how to write a good profile etc. I guess they have an entire army of experts who fix your "opener". Holy fucking LMAO. If some chad posts some screen shots with "wanna fuck" opener and getting her number, all the retards start to ask to see his bio LMFAO. We should chadfish-bomb that entire sub, ngl.

Altmark22

Jan 9, 2021
Good idea, it would be a good trolling opportunity to show them a bio with a right-wing(MAGA chad) or white nationalist theme, or a 'misogynist' bio. That would make those soyboys heads spin.

chudur-budur

Jan 9, 2021
Good idea, it would be a good trolling opportunity to show them a bio with a right-wing(MAGA chad) or white nationalist theme, or a 'misogynist' bio. That would make those soyboys heads spin.
Yea, we should actually do this. Just go there and search for "profile review" and "not getting any match", the numbers are staggering. They also mention a thing called "rule 1 & 2", which basically means "1. Be attractive 2. Don't be unattractive". But most of them have no freaking idea of the severity of the reality

chudur-budur

Jan 9, 2021
I know you're on incels.co. You should get the boys over there to do the same.
I don't go to incels.co. Feds are behind my subhuman shit riddled curry ass. They came to my place, told me to stop posting on incels.co, because my posts might encourage violence, misogyny and social discord. They also told me to become a good street-shitter. So here I am, on reddit again. I am a peaceful street-shitter now.

BlackpillSalesman

Jan 9, 2021
I don't go to incels.co. Feds are behind my subhuman shit riddled curry ass. They came to my place, told me to stop posting on incels.co, because my posts might encourage violence, misogyny and social discord. They also told me to become a good street-shitter. So here I am, on reddit again. I am a peaceful street-shitter now.
O shit... Are you serious?

Altmark22

Jan 9, 2021
Thought police is real.
Damn, the feds must be watching that site like a hawk, they are probably trying to intimidate 'influencers' into silence to nip potential E.R's in the bud, I don't recall reading any violent posts from you on that website though.

chudur-budur

Jan 9, 2021
Damn, the feds must be watching that site like a hawk, they are probably trying to intimidate 'influencers' into silence to nip potential E.R's in the bud, I don't recall reading any violent posts from you on that website though.
I never posted anything violent. All my posts are jokes and shit. But I made a post with title "Happy Isla Vista Day" and it was about how I am going to celebrate the day with street-shitting, sacrificing a chicken and all those nonsense. Those fed morons came with a printed copy of that thread and started asking about it, LMAO. They just wanted me to keep quite, that's all.

Altmark22

Jan 9, 2021
I never posted anything violent. All my posts are jokes and shit. But I made a post with title "Happy Isla Vista Day" and it was about how I am going to celebrate the day with street-shitting, sacrificing a chicken and all those nonsense. Those fed morons came with a printed copy of that thread and started asking about it, LMAO. They just wanted me to keep quite, that's all.
Only a matter of time until they subpeona the admin of the website and potentially raid some users, like the recent controversy surrounding 8chan /pol. If you're publically blackpilled, you're a dissident against the fempire.

Jan 9, 2021
Only a matter of time until they subpeona the admin of the website and potentially raid some users, like the recent controversy surrounding 8chan /pol. If you're publically blackpilled, you're a dissident against the fempire.
Hey, Altmark22, just a quick heads-up:
publically is actually spelled publicly. You can remember it by ends with –cly.

Have a nice day!

^^^^The ^^^^parent ^^^^commenter ^^^^can ^^^^reply ^^^^with ^^^^'delete' ^^^^to ^^^^delete ^^^^this ^^^^comment.

ChadThePsychopath

Jan 9, 2021
Damn, i've heard of this happening on lookism but not the other forum. Where do you live that they decided to give you a visit? And did they explain how they extracted your address and why they felt it was justified to give you a visit?

chudur-budur

Jan 9, 2021
If you're publically blackpilled, you're a dissident against the fempire.

Don't piss off whores, fags and cucks boyo, they are running the world. Obey the lords, don't disrupt the status-quo. "Being blackpilled" is a "political stance" now.

chudur-budur

Jan 9, 2021
Damn, i've heard of this happening on lookism but not the other forum. Where do you live that they decided to give you a visit? And did they explain how they extracted your address and why they felt it was justified to give you a visit?
I live in the muricaland. No law enforcement is not legally bound to discuss the process of a criminal investigation, only they ask and you answer. But in muricaland, you are not also legally bound to answer their questions too. So I immediately hired a lawyer (never talk with police/FBI without a lawyer).

The problem is that I did not use any proxy, most probably they got my address from my ISP? I don't know.

RF111164

Jan 9, 2021
lol no way this is real

ovrload

Jan 9, 2021
My isp have blocked lookism.

LightofFate

Jan 9, 2021
Had a quick look, that reddit is the biggest cringefest i've ever seen. These beta normies jestermaxxing just for a crumb of pussy. It's pathetic. No dignity. That time would be better spent doing literally anything else.