Has anyone experimented with reply times?

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Jan 9, 2021
For example, using the same texting messages and techniques but using different pictures. Use a beta for one profile and a chad for the other. Id be willing to bet your average reply time would be much shorter for chad. I’ve noticed from my experience ill send 2-3 messages to a girl on tinder over the span of a day and have no reply. But as soon as i send that 4th message that says “im no longer interested” i get an instant reply saying “ive been busy at work all day and i need someone more patient anyways”. Kinda funny actually.

Pickyfornames

Jan 9, 2021
Chad instant reply, when I was writing bigger messages some would message again asking why I am replying so late and stuff. With my pics I would message at night and get answer next evening, ez pz

Jan 9, 2021
Chad instant reply, when I was writing bigger messages some would message again asking why I am replying so late and stuff. With my pics I would message at night and get answer next evening, ez pz
It honestly makes me sick to my stomach to realize women are like this.