Girls hitting the wall earlier? Or catfishing about their age 🤔

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NOT_A_THROWAWAY345

Jan 9, 2021
98i36qwbayf21.jpg

nickinunu42

Jan 13, 2021
Maybe 21 but a HEAVY drinker, no sunscreen, eats chipotle and has sugary coffee every day, tones of makeup every day. It happens.

deathtocontrollers

Jan 13, 2021
Maybe 21 but a HEAVY drinker, no sunscreen, eats chipotle and has sugary coffee every day, tones of makeup every day. It happens.
Could be a 21 year old alcoholic. Too much drinking destroys a woman's looks, fast.

Jan 13, 2021
If she's 21 I'll eat my socks
Prepare to eat your socks then, there is nothing unusual about looking older than your age if you live a super unhealthy lifestyle. Plus she looks like she has shit genetics aswell.

mattmanoblot420

Jan 13, 2021
Prepare to eat your socks then, there is nothing unusual about looking older than your age if you live a super unhealthy lifestyle. Plus she looks like she has shit genetics aswell.
She looks like she's 51 yikes the wall came super early for her

sketchiboo

Jan 13, 2021
She's got more wrinkles than my nutsack
I highly doubt that.

The fact you've used the most crinkly part of the male anatomy to signify that this beautiful female is more so is very, very, VERY FUNNY.....

LOL... could hardly keep a straight face, bit like this wrinkly ho

Status
Not open for further replies.