Found a crystal ball that gives us a glimpse into the future

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pepesilvia189

Jan 13, 2021

Crosspost "The face of a woman going from 1.5Gs to 7.5Gs and then back down" from /r/gifs:

Posted by I_Am_Err00r | 2 January 2020 | Link

AutoModerator

Jan 9, 2021
Sorry pepesilvia189, your submission has been removed from The_Wall. Please wait for u/sdaddy345 to approve your post.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

AutoModerator

Jan 9, 2021
[removed]
Sorry paerdenlul, your comment has been removed from The_Wall because your account is new.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Jan 13, 2021
Makes sense. That kind of acceleration probably pushes everything liquid to the back (simulating the losses that occur with age in terms of fat deposits and skin elasticity, but also in the underlying tissue).

sirreaper4

Jan 13, 2021
Holy shit! Can we make an app like this? Something inconspicuous, call it the "G-app" or something kind of like that "Makeapp" one? Would go along way for some guys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.