Experiment E z M O D E

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

erefishyfishy

Jan 9, 2021
ajepmyuxxp431.jpg

erefishyfishy

Jan 9, 2021
hes not even top tier chad level at all id say high tier normie or chadlite. Surprised shes that into him
I keep maxing out my swipes but so far I've got over 80 matches in 12 hour span. This bird ended up giving me her number as well. Got nudes. Mental.

blackpilledmegacoper

Jan 9, 2021
Nice cope.
lol you stupid faggot i never said he was bad looking you dumb cunt im just saying im surprised women are that interested in him, maybe I dont find him attractive as a straight guy but how is that a cope? wtf seriously faggot think again

Jan 9, 2021
lol you stupid faggot i never said he was bad looking you dumb cunt im just saying im surprised women are that interested in him, maybe I dont find him attractive as a straight guy but how is that a cope? wtf seriously faggot think again
Hi, blackpilledmegacoper!

I hope you have a great day!

-HappyFriendlyBot

erefishyfishy

Jan 9, 2021
Why dodge the question? This man's sole worth is his height and frame. op you are a niggerfaggot
Tbh I haven't put his height on my profile. Where am based it isn't as big a deal as it is in America. Sorry to have made you cry

anangrygoyqq

Jan 9, 2021
I've chadfished with someone considerably more attractive than this dude and have gotten less than 20 right swipes in two days. Maybe locationtheory is legit. Where have you tried this if you don't mind me asking ?