Discord?

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

BrandBot

Jan 9, 2021
same, RIP my main acc, it was cause of poor moderation and dumb users sharing nudes on the main chat channels, what a fucking joke.

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
same, RIP my main acc, it was cause of poor moderation and dumb users sharing nudes on the main chat channels, what a fucking joke.
Yeah. There should have been more staff than Esfand (I think that's his name). People in that Discord cared more about nudes than the sport.

teelolws

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah. There should have been more staff than Esfand (I think that's his name). People in that Discord cared more about nudes than the sport.
Esfand made the NSFW channel for posting them, but it is apparently against discords rules to post them at all.

Now for the hassle of remembering what servers I was in.

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
Esfand made the NSFW channel for posting them, but it is apparently against discords rules to post them at all.

Now for the hassle of remembering what servers I was in.
It's considered harassment.

teelolws

Jan 9, 2021
It's considered harassment.
Yeah I agree it was never a good idea to share them at all. Shouldn't have had that channel, and shouldn't have allowed them.

Its just kinda harsh of Discord to ban everyone, even those of us who never shared any pics, no?

NacTeas

Jan 9, 2021
https://discord.gg/CJUHDk

New discord. This one will actually be moderated by the past discord owner if they reach out to me and new people depending on whether or not it kicks off.

Sorry to all the people that got banned on the last one on their mains, that sucks. This time around don't use a main discord account because chances are it will get indiscrimately banned permanently.

teelolws

Jan 9, 2021
https://discord.gg/CJUHDk

New discord. This one will actually be moderated by the past discord owner if they reach out to me and new people depending on whether or not it kicks off.

Sorry to all the people that got banned on the last one on their mains, that sucks. This time around don't use a main discord account because chances are it will get indiscrimately banned permanently.
Meh I'm not gonna take the chances if they're just banning all accounts from that IP.

zorklan

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah I agree it was never a good idea to share them at all. Shouldn't have had that channel, and shouldn't have allowed them.

Its just kinda harsh of Discord to ban everyone, even those of us who never shared any pics, no?
Mhm. Luckily it wasn't my main, but still an account I was building up. Discord is ran by literal furries anyway, so I don't know why I thought the Discord would outlive the sub.

NacTeas

Jan 9, 2021
Meh I'm not gonna take the chances if they're just banning all accounts from that IP.
Create another discord account on your desktop and browse from there. Chances are this subreddit will eventually be banned permanently. The old discord was for the most part exceptionally better than reddit posts because discord is overall just more easier to use.

Everyone who used the last discord was banned as far as I can tell, regardless of whether or not they posted or posted anything bad anyways. But the reasoning for the ban was lack of moderation (ie. people posted non-consensual nudes in the general chat).

The people who just had their discord accounts disabled don't really have anything to lose on a new account anyways.