Christie Brinkley (age 64) seems to have avoided the wall... But how? Good plastic surgeons and makeup artists? Wall avoidance genes? Alien tech?

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDayfRetribution

Jan 13, 2021
Yeah...but Tom Cruise looks like older Tom Cruise...I wouldn't think this was Christie Brinkley...all I'm saying is she doesn't look the same...she's attractive--not taking away from her looks--I just didn't recognize her as Christie Brinkley. And yes, as a 53 year old guy, I would definitely hit that...she looks good.
37-yo Natalie Portman looks like a middle-aged viking.
35-yo Scarlett Johansson looks like an ancient viking.

Download some of their pics, use a cheap beard app on your phone and you'll see.

RedDayfRetribution

Jan 13, 2021
Taking care of your body, eating well and exercising is so important. My mother is mid 50s and looks very similar to her wedding pic from 35 years ago asides from greying hair, some wrinkles and a few more pounds.

The problem, most women give up post 30 and become fat and sloppy.
Women are much more susceptible to alcohol, cigarettes (nicotine) and drugs than men are.

This idea of partying and drinking until vomit since 20 and this mentality of "yasss queen slaaay" are paying a toll on their looks, specially nowadays.

TherapysSideEffect

Jan 13, 2021
She’s still attractive but google search, Christie Brinkley hands. It’s kind of disturbing and may indicate more makeup and plastic than we think.

jamocadyn

Jan 13, 2021
so you think this looks less like this

than this looks like this?

both tom cruise and christie brinkley look like aged versions of their young selves with added botox and filler.
the young pic you provided and that pic up top are matches...the "old" pic you provided is what I associate with when I think of Christie Brinkley.

sweetsfhaze

Jan 13, 2021
Christie is the spokesperson for and has admitted to having Ultherapy, a non surgical cosmetic procedure which uses ultrasound to basically "cook" whatever is under the skin, giving it a tighter, firmer appearance.

femmecel

Jan 13, 2021
There is some truth to that. My buddy was dating an attractive black woman I assumed was mid 30s. I almost fell off my chair when he told me she's 51.
Damn how old is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.