Experiment Chad's epic personality made her swipe right guys

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

it_comes

Jan 9, 2021
Single digit notch count
Good relationship with dad
No hard drugs

A girl settling down with a guy who’s a chad/ chad light is natural early 20s or earlier. The girl ACTUALLY wants to be with the guy and has sexual attraction. A girl who parties all her 20s and grabs billy beta bux out of desperation at age 30 isn’t natural and forced without attraction.
She's never been with a guy before, absolutely nothing sexual/romantic with the opposite sex. Comes from a loving family, I can tell which girls are like I was now. Good luck to you to man, I wish you all the best

Jan 9, 2021
She's never been with a guy before, absolutely nothing sexual/romantic with the opposite sex. Comes from a loving family, I can tell which girls are like I was now. Good luck to you to man, I wish you all the best
Best advice I can give on what u said, don’t put pussy on a pedestal. N 0 isn’t better than N 5. The goal is to find a high quality low notch girl, not the girl with the lowest notches.

And some virgins have FOMO, and cheat later in life wondering what other dick is like.I’m red pill-ish, but not extreme. Vet her and always be in shape/ career goal oriented so her hypergamy instincts don’t kick in.

it_comes

Jan 9, 2021
Best advice I can give on what u said, don’t put pussy on a pedestal. N 0 isn’t better than N 5. The goal is to find a high quality low notch girl, not the girl with the lowest notches.

And some virgins have FOMO, and cheat later in life wondering what other dick is like.I’m red pill-ish, but not extreme. Vet her and always be in shape/ career goal oriented so her hypergamy instincts don’t kick in.
I've never put pussy on pedestal, it's just pussy. There are a dime a dozen out there.

TheSoyPatrol

Jan 9, 2021
5’ 7” with a 10/10 face vs 6’ 1” with average face. Which Chad wins?
That's actually a pretty close one. I feel like depending on the situation of the Chad, one could pull more than the other. Overall, I feel like the 10/10 Chad would fuck more prime stacies, while 7/10 6'1" chad would simply have a higher bodycount. Both Chads would of course fuck plenty of 7/10+ stacies, but the 10/10 Chad would probably have more of a chance with 9/10 stacies, which are typically top .1% of women. If you can land a 9/10 Stacy, her income can basically provide for you for the rest of your life.