Experiment Chad's epic personality made her swipe right guys

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Jan 9, 2021
2u56mur8p6631.jpg

metafrank000

Jan 9, 2021
women straight up ignore things/questions if they don’t want to answer and move onto the next time
they do this SOOO much, ive started calling them out for it every single time and its still hard to get them to answer

Jan 9, 2021
Nah that's retarded propaganda. Looks is all that matter, face is all that matters (w/ body).
Well a 5’ 10” chad with a 9/10 face would clean up more than 5’ 7” 10/10 chad. I guarantee it. I’m not either guy, just being realistic on what girls want

it_comes

Jan 9, 2021
Well a 5’ 10” chad with a 9/10 face would clean up more than 5’ 7” 10/10 chad. I guarantee it. I’m not either guy, just being realistic on what girls want
I guess I'm biased because I'm the 5'7 chad, but you're probably right. What a joke world.

Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, but I am realistic enough to know the red/black pills have truth in them.
How old are you? As a late 20s guy, my advice is to find a chick early 20s over younger and lock it down. As a chad, it should be easy

it_comes

Jan 9, 2021
How old are you? As a late 20s guy, my advice is to find a chick early 20s over younger and lock it down. As a chad, it should be easy
Early 20s, and you're right. Till recently I was playing the game and just fucking around, but it's pretty shitty and I got sex addiction and depression, but I'm doing fine now and I'm in a committed relationship

Jan 9, 2021
Early 20s, and you're right. Till recently I was playing the game and just fucking around, but it's pretty shitty and I got sex addiction and depression, but I'm doing fine now and I'm in a committed relationship
Single digit notch count
Good relationship with dad
No hard drugs

A girl settling down with a guy who’s a chad/ chad light is natural early 20s or earlier. The girl ACTUALLY wants to be with the guy and has sexual attraction. A girl who parties all her 20s and grabs billy beta bux out of desperation at age 30 isn’t natural and forced without attraction.