Experiment Chadpreet Fishing - Part 3: Took less than 100 words to get nudes. JFL

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Jan 9, 2021
1610235703963.png
1610235707338.png
1610235711282.png
1610235715307.png

itsokmods

Jan 9, 2021
I feel like I've seen blackpills for years now, but yet everytime I see shit like this, I just cant accept that this is reality.

Like it didnt matter one bit if I tried myself to get a date from a tinder, while some people can get every single date they want just because they were born more attractive or with a vagina.

It just doesnt make any fucking sense, nobody ever taught me this way, this is bullshit.

Jan 9, 2021
I feel like I've seen blackpills for years now, but yet everytime I see shit like this, I just cant accept that this is reality.

Like it didnt matter one bit if I tried myself to get a date from a tinder, while some people can get every single date they want just because they were born more attractive or with a vagina.

It just doesnt make any fucking sense, nobody ever taught me this way, this is bullshit.
Yea it's always a little jarring to me, I've had this chadfish account for less than 12 hours and have had 4 or 5 women offer me a ONS. I didn't have to charm them, offer them anything in return, or even be particularly nice to them.

SilverGryphon

Jan 9, 2021
No wonder OP, with such an outstanding <del>chadfish</del> personality you have displayed, women will run over themselves to ride you. If only the rest of us <del>uggos</del> jerks <del>had good looks</del> learned how to properly treat a lady, then maybe we won't be so alone.

I bet you have <del>a shit</del> an amazing bio that has been refined down to the sub atomic level too.

Jan 9, 2021
No wonder OP, with such an outstanding <del>chadfish</del> personality you have displayed, women will run over themselves to ride you. If only the rest of us <del>uggos</del> jerks <del>had good looks</del> learned how to properly treat a lady, then maybe we won't be so alone.

I bet you have <del>a shit</del> an amazing bio that has been refined down to the sub atomic level too.
I do have an amazing bio that I've spent months working on. I feel like it really shows all the women (including trans because they're REAL women too) on tinder that I'm a strong feminist and an ally in defeating the patriarchy.

My bio is: "6'1"

hhhh__

Jan 9, 2021

You're seeing a different reality. A reality that fate decided you wouldn't be a part of when it rolled the genetic dice. You were lied to, we were all lied to.

MarzMonkey

Jan 9, 2021

nobody ever taught me this way

It's because 'this way' didn't exist; blame technology for enabling this behavior.

gillette_man

Jan 9, 2021
Donald trump elected was lifefuel though... the amoiunt of roasties and redditurds crying made me postpone my suicide
its trump causing the betabux/incel/soyboy apocalypse. He's literally generating them.

BUTT SEXX IS BOTSWANNA AND TRANNY RIGHTS MADE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

One big nation of meme posting soy boys think they are alpha for voting for the ultimate limp dicked beta bux cuck.