Chadfishing broke me, thats probably a goodbye

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

ChadThePsychopath

Jan 9, 2021
Bro there's more to life than women...

And the moment you say you're subchad she'll delete messages and won't bother with your personal request

rowanheck

Jan 9, 2021
Don't kill yourself if you haven't done everything else to try and lessen your depression. Never took anti-depressants? Try that. I know it is life is a fucking shitshow but suicide is not the right thing to do.

most_slotted_floppy

Jan 9, 2021
Hey OP how about trying to self improve? Sure you’ve got some faults but you can make up for those in other areas. Ever consider going to church? Lots of girls looking for men there.

Masturbates_Angrily

Jan 9, 2021
Holy shit someone linked this sub from a dating sub and all in all it's entertaining, while also kind of terrifying.

But YOOOOO calm down dude. Don't end your life man. I'm no looker myself, but I'll be damned if I end myself over women. Not to sound kinda crude, but... I'd rather make a shit ton of cash and pay hookers for the rest of my life than to end it all together cuz I can't land a legit hottie for a girlfriend (which at this time, I'd say I can't).

You can always make money, man! Refocus your life.

LDARchamp

Jan 9, 2021
Don't tell the girl about this because ultimately it'll just lead to one more person pissed off and trying to bring this sub down.

And don't kill yourself OP, especially over a girl.

tradal

Jan 9, 2021
hey bro, if youre gonna kill yourself, go out like a fucking champion. go make a bomb vest or something and walk around detroit till someone shoots you. throw in confetti and some of those fireworks that have words in them like "winner!"

Safebrowse

Jan 9, 2021
You can comment AWALT and sure I don't really know, what her intentions were, but I can't deny I felt good.

All women are like this, she wouldn't give you a single second of her day if she wasn't attracted to you. You know this, we all know this. It hurts, doesn't it? The kindness and attention these people receive are mind blowing. They live in a different reality.