Request Chad who agrees with blackpill ideology and refers to women as "femoids"

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

MRinvalidusername

Jan 9, 2021
Could be a bit too obvious. Especially if she Google's the term
This chad can identify with the incel community or something (yes ik that's ironic but usually ppl like IT claims that browsing incel forums and using the word "femoids" are reasons why we're lonely, so this would be a good experiment)

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
This chad can identify with the incel community or something (yes ik that's ironic but usually ppl like IT claims that browsing incel forums and using the word "femoids" are reasons why we're lonely, so this would be a good experiment)
Would be good if we got crisick to do it for us or another lookism fag. I agree with you. But might need a verified Chad

datthrowawaydo2K17

Jan 9, 2021
I'm Chadlite and I'm totally blackpilled as are the majority of my friend group, females included. I don't refer to women as femoids but I do habitually call them females due to military brainwashing

Randomboi1233

Jan 9, 2021
I'm Chadlite and I'm totally blackpilled as are the majority of my friend group, females included. I don't refer to women as femoids but I do habitually call them females due to military brainwashing
Same, if I hook up with a girl when im drunk I usually just drop huge black pills from nowhere. I love asking why they hate ugly males so much and if they ACTUALLY don't think height matter. They always answer with stuff that confirms the black pill. They do not seem to care tho, still goes home with me.