Request Chad on Lesbian Dating Site

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

MammothActuary

Jan 9, 2021
Can someone do a chadfish on lesbian dating sites to see if even lesbains will fall for Chad? No one is 100% straight or 100% gay so maybe the girls will be open to Chad.

tortieaway

Jan 9, 2021
This would be good. Would expose “lesbians” as Chadsexual
Did you coin that word? Maybe most women are chadsexual instead of heterosexual? Besides the chadfishing experiments we have the 80/20 rule and other data that shows that women consider 80% of men as unattractive.

nebuincelnezzar

Jan 9, 2021
Did you coin that word? Maybe most women are chadsexual instead of heterosexual? Besides the chadfishing experiments we have the 80/20 rule and other data that shows that women consider 80% of men as unattractive.
The word has been around for ages. I would class all foids as Chadsexual. They only turn to a non-Chad when they are settling for whatever reason but their only true desire is Chad hence they are Chadsexual

tortieaway

Jan 9, 2021
The word has been around for ages. I would class all foids as Chadsexual. They only turn to a non-Chad when they are settling for whatever reason but their only true desire is Chad hence they are Chadsexual
That seems to be the case. Girls are conditioned from childhood by mass media/entertainment industry/parents that they are little princesses. They watch Disney movies featuring some formulation of a handsome Prince heaping attention on the average girl who then becomes a princess. So it's a conditioning issue and social media reinforces this princess complex in early adulthood.

ricefingers

Jan 9, 2021
Lmao of course you’re gonna get messages from bisexual people and girls who aren’t really about the les life. But I doubt that an actual lesbian will be interested in you. Lesbians exist my guy.

MammothActuary

Jan 9, 2021
Lmao of course you’re gonna get messages from bisexual people and girls who aren’t really about the les life. But I doubt that an actual lesbian will be interested in you. Lesbians exist my guy.
Lesbians still have bisexual experiences.

ricefingers

Jan 9, 2021
Lesbians still have bisexual experiences.
Lesbian: attracted to females only.
Gay: attracted to men only.
Bisexual: attracted to men and women.
Pans: attracted to both men, women, asexuals, trans..
See where I’m going here?

MammothActuary

Jan 9, 2021
Lesbian: attracted to females only.
Gay: attracted to men only.
Bisexual: attracted to men and women.
Pans: attracted to both men, women, asexuals, trans..
See where I’m going here?
No one is 100% straight or gay. Look at the Kinney study.

ricefingers

Jan 9, 2021
No one is 100% straight or gay. Look at the Kinney study.
I know many 100% gay people. Kinney study is simply someone’s philosophy. It’s what they think gathered on limited testimony. Sure, they can think they look handsome but it’s like calling your kid cute or handsome. Compliment: not romantic.

rapthrowaway1120

Jan 9, 2021
I know many 100% gay people. Kinney study is simply someone’s philosophy. It’s what they think gathered on limited testimony. Sure, they can think they look handsome but it’s like calling your kid cute or handsome. Compliment: not romantic.
You know mentally ill people. Gay copers and "lesbians".