Experiment Chad has an interesting fetish

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Jan 9, 2021
hfio2jgm94431.jpg

gillette_man

Jan 9, 2021
she still down even though its weird -- not good sex. Thats the way the ball bounces. from the tiny image she hot as shit, but even is she (and she does) have a super good lover -- she still wants and needs to add chad to her "fuck list"

Jan 9, 2021
Post after post and I still cant quite believe how easy it is for chads. Fucking hell.

I know thats how it is but it never gets old seeing the black pill truth again and again.

SilverGryphon

Jan 9, 2021
Post after post and I still cant quite believe how easy it is for chads. Fucking hell.

I know thats how it is but it never gets old seeing the black pill truth again and again.
yep this sub is like a drug

Jan 9, 2021
yep this sub is like a drug
It definitely is. I sometimes go back to my real Tinder account and dont expose myself to any blackpills and once I go back to chadfishing I always get as surprised as I was the first time about how different it is. It's like my brain is wired to cope.

supermario218

Jan 9, 2021
she still down even though its weird -- not good sex. Thats the way the ball bounces. from the tiny image she hot as shit, but even is she (and she does) have a super good lover -- she still wants and needs to add chad to her "fuck list"
someone needs to do a micropenis chadfish experiment

gillette_man

Jan 9, 2021
someone needs to do a micropenis chadfish experiment
indeed. theyll do it. I definately know craaaaaaaaaaazy Chads that had little dicks and didnt satsify their women - but they would get TONS of women. Which i guess is a curse, since they tell all (after he is done with them and rejects them)

BurnRubber567

Jan 9, 2021
It definitely is. I sometimes go back to my real Tinder account and dont expose myself to any blackpills and once I go back to chadfishing I always get as surprised as I was the first time about how different it is. It's like my brain is wired to cope.
"My brain is wired to cope."

LOL, that's basically the strongest survival mechanism humans have or else this species would of went extinct a long time ago.

Jan 9, 2021

he went beta to ask 2x if shes dtf.

thats why she went on empty replies (not saying yes/no)

Chad commands orders, and does not ask for permission.

Jan 9, 2021
he went beta to ask 2x if shes dtf.

thats why she went on empty replies (not saying yes/no)

Chad commands orders, and does not ask for permission.
tell that to OP people here keep acting like fucking soys when they are supposed to be chadfishing. They cant even act like chad which is the whole point of this sub. OP asks 2 times if shes down to fuck and she ignores both of those direct questions. OP is a retard but this sub is gold to just show looks> everything.

Spirit117

Jan 9, 2021
tell that to OP people here keep acting like fucking soys when they are supposed to be chadfishing. They cant even act like chad which is the whole point of this sub. OP asks 2 times if shes down to fuck and she ignores both of those direct questions. OP is a retard but this sub is gold to just show looks> everything.
That's kinda the point of this sub, if this wasn't a male model in the pictures, this chick wouldn't be responding at all.

Jan 9, 2021
That's kinda the point of this sub, if this wasn't a male model in the pictures, this chick wouldn't be responding at all.
but this is feeding these womens egos even more when even chads are basically begging to fuck them. So whilst I get your point I cant enjoy seeing these foids ignoring chads asking them if they are dtf like they are better than them. These fucking sluts have big enough egos already knock them down a few pegs fuck lads.

Jan 9, 2021
but this is feeding these womens egos even more when even chads are basically begging to fuck them. So whilst I get your point I cant enjoy seeing these foids ignoring chads asking them if they are dtf like they are better than them. These fucking sluts have big enough egos already knock them down a few pegs fuck lads.
Cope, shes not gonna fuck you even if Chad stops begging to fuck, it never even began. And I dont give a shit about their egos, I do this for laughs, you do whatever you want to.