Axl Rose of Guns N' Roses, for those who think men don't hit the wall

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plumtastic

Jan 13, 2021
nkpfyabntmp41.jpg

Jan 14, 2021
Funny thing is, he's had more tight pussy and earned more money than you could ever dream of in your petty little life.

Axl doesn't hit the wall, the wall moves out of the way to let him pass.

plumtastic

Jan 13, 2021
Funny thing is, he's had more tight pussy and earned more money than you could ever dream of in your petty little life.

I'm petty? Lol

Anyway any pussy he gets now has to close their eyes and think about the money.

plumtastic

Jan 13, 2021

I went through your post history and I just have to say... I completely agree with your dietary views.

Jan 14, 2021
I went through your post history and I just have to say... I completely agree with your dietary views.
Thanks. Lots of trial and error, I'm working on setting up a list of recipes (copied from other sites) replacing bad ingredients with non-processed, refined sugar free alterrnatives to share with others, it's a fun project.

plumtastic

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks. Lots of trial and error, I'm working on setting up a list of recipes (copied from other sites) replacing bad ingredients with non-processed, refined sugar free alterrnatives to share with others, it's a fun project.
That's great, good on you :). I had to stumble on it myself too which is a shame but it's amazing how much better I feel cutting out the shitty carbs. The more people know about the better

Jan 14, 2021
this is almost too good to not be satire

I know, I'm having a good chuckle, you're so convinced you're right about something you know nothing about. Thanks for the laugh I guess.
I haven't actually made any claims, and you're in full defence mode.

It's cute. must be some internal conflict to get that sort of reaction from such little prodding

Freerangerandy

Jan 14, 2021
Seems like the guys who hit the wall are the same ones who tried to be "pretty". Pretty always hits the wall. You can see it in a lot of 80s rockers like Axl, Vince Niel, etc. The men who don't hit the wall are the ones who don't need to stay pretty or rely on youthfulness for their sex appeal. Essentially the wall is the inevitable demise of physical youth and femininity. If one relies on youth and femininity for their identity and appeal, they will hit the wall.

plumtastic

Jan 13, 2021
Seems like the guys who hit the wall are the same ones who tried to be "pretty". Pretty always hits the wall. You can see it in a lot of 80s rockers like Axl, Vince Niel, etc. The men who don't hit the wall are the ones who don't need to stay pretty or rely on youthfulness for their sex appeal. Essentially the wall is the inevitable demise of physical youth and femininity. If one relies on youth and femininity for their identity and appeal, they will hit the wall.
There might be some truth to this. But maybe it's a case off pretty men having a greater contrast with the final result. Maybe that's the case with women too. It makes me wonder what the wall phenomenon would be like if women never used make up and adornment. After a certain age that stuff can just look like 'lipstick on a pig'.

Status
Not open for further replies.