Amanda Bynes

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuntfart9000

Jan 14, 2021
Are you stupid? Aryans, Hamitic and Semitic are Caucasoid AKA white. Jayyysus have mercy on the stupidity and shitshow of what the interwebz has come to.
FAKE NEWS.

By the way. You sound triggered. Did your sippy cup run out of soy milk, my purple haired pal? đŸ˜¢

emeeez

Jan 14, 2021
What does Islam have to do with strapping a bomb to yourself? It turns out, quite a lot. Religion makes people do and believe very strange things. For example, many Jews believe Goyim are beneath them and are meant to be subjugated. It's a big teaching in their religion.
That example is a complete falsehood. Where did you hear that nonsense?

emeeez

Jan 14, 2021
It’s in the Talmud. Educate yourself, my pleasantly plump purple haired pal.
So that rang absolutely false to me but since I’m not an expert in Talmudic studies I decided to speak to one. No where in the Talmud does it say that. Please educate yourself before spreading such falsehoods since that is how misinformation spreads. Thank you.

Cuntfart9000

Jan 14, 2021
So that rang absolutely false to me but since I’m not an expert in Talmudic studies I decided to speak to one. No where in the Talmud does it say that. Please educate yourself before spreading such falsehoods since that is how misinformation spreads. Thank you.
WRONG

eunderscore

Jan 14, 2021
The original point made was that "many Jews believe" this. Which has not been supported.
While it may be in the texts, they may not be practised, believed or taken at face value by a Jewish person. Much like followers of other Faith's who somewhat pick and choose their interpretation and what they follow, as some things in religious texts contradict one another.

penis-hunter

Jan 14, 2021
Dan Schneider needs the rope
Its weird and coincidental that her frenzy that brung her back into the medias spotlight a couple years bCk was also roughly the time the statute of limitations for sex abuse passed.

Really makes you want to use the thinking emoji

Jan 14, 2021
Amanda Bynes does not count as hitting the wall. Yall stop posting her, it isn't accurate and you are setting a bad example for future wall researchers

Status
Not open for further replies.