Amanda Bynes

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaselthevisionary

Jan 14, 2021
I think you missed the part about IN THE INDUSTRY.
While I don't think it's just Jews and don't have any data about this, I'm pretty sure if Jews are usually richer (since Jewish communities tend to amass money by buying mostly from other Jews) then more Jews are in industries that involve rich people. And Rich ppl are usually above the law and think they're above judgement from their very own gods too. It's only natural that a culture full of rich people is also full of criminals.

Chaselthevisionary

Jan 14, 2021
I think she still looks cute. She's still attractive, she just isn't the "general public" kinda attractive. But maybe it's cuz normal models are ugly to me. 90% of the people who have "hit the wall" here were ugly before and now are just average imho

AutoModerator

Jan 9, 2021
[removed]
Sorry destroyerofidiots_5, your comment has been removed from The_Wall because your account is new.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah this really is. I've been informing myself on the toxicity of Hollywood in young people the last few years and these examples just depress me. It's not even the fact that she looks like an anthropologie employee in her 40's it's that whole life of hers. She doesn't know how to correct herself and every time she tries the media janks her back into the triggering nightmare.

W0org42

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah this really is. I've been informing myself on the toxicity of Hollywood in young people the last few years and these examples just depress me. It's not even the fact that she looks like an anthropologie employee in her 40's it's that whole life of hers. She doesn't know how to correct herself and every time she tries the media janks her back into the triggering nightmare.
It's a shame - I legitimately believe she was a very talented young actress.

Cuntfart9000

Jan 14, 2021
Seriously? What does this have to do with religion?
What does Islam have to do with strapping a bomb to yourself? It turns out, quite a lot. Religion makes people do and believe very strange things. For example, many Jews believe Goyim are beneath them and are meant to be subjugated. It's a big teaching in their religion.

Cuntfart9000

Jan 14, 2021
The thing is that most jews are white...
Are albino Africans white people too? Light skin does not a white person make.

Jews are semites. Genetically, they are far more closely related to Arabs than white people.

bunnycat666

Jan 13, 2021
Are albino Africans white people too? Light skin does not a white person make.

Jews are semites. Genetically, they are far more closely related to Arabs than white people.
Are you stupid? Aryans, Hamitic and Semitic are Caucasoid AKA white. Jayyysus have mercy on the stupidity and shitshow of what the interwebz has come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.