Amanda Bynes

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trueliberal1

Jan 13, 2021
[h1]Didn’t read any of that.[/h1]

For as much as TRP preaches “holding frame,” you obviously don’t have any of it if my thoughtless remarks are enough to make you type a whole essay on Reddit.

Dilate yourself with a shotgun you seething fragile faggot lmao

Faggy emotional users like you ruined r/TheRedPill

Come back when you are out of your anger phase you dweeb
You are projecting. You also have a very short attention span and low IQ if you think what I wrote was "a whole essay".

thewetdog_

Jan 14, 2021
I wonder what she would be like if she wasn't molested over and over again by Dan Schneider and the other Jews at Nickelodeon. It's the same old sad story.
What does being jews or not have to do with that?

trueliberal1

Jan 13, 2021
Look at this dude damage control.
Honey, just because something is "true" in your head, doesn't mean it's true in the real world. They guy using the terms like "seething fragile faggot lmao" is the one being emotional and the one with damage control to perform. I'm just laughing at how easy it is to make you look bad. You do all the work.

You seriously need to learn to chill out, dude.

mywifeson

Jan 13, 2021
Honey, just because something is "true" in your head, doesn't mean it's true in the real world. They guy using the terms like "seething fragile faggot lmao" is the one being emotional and the one with damage control to perform. I'm just laughing at how easy it is to make you look bad. You do all the work.

You seriously need to learn to chill out, dude.
Oh sweety pie, do you need help?

Reddit shouldn't be taken this seriously, I don't understand why you keep responding to me and haven't laughed and moved on yet.

trueliberal1

Jan 13, 2021
Oh sweety pie, do you need help?

Reddit shouldn't be taken this seriously, I don't understand why you keep responding to me and haven't laughed and moved on yet.
Honey, you are the only one taking this conversation seriously. I'm just seeing how long I can string you along for. It's going pretty well as you're obsessively responding. Your hypocrisy is quite amusing. And deep down inside, you know you look the fool from everything you've written.

mywifeson

Jan 13, 2021
Honey, you are the only one taking this conversation seriously. I'm just seeing how long I can string you along for. It's going pretty well as you're obsessively responding. Your hypocrisy is quite amusing. And deep down inside, you know you look the fool from everything you've written.
N-no you're the retard! Haha mission success, gonna go contribute unironically to TRP now about my Alpha roleplaying.

trueliberal1

Jan 13, 2021
N-no you're the retard! Haha mission success, gonna go contribute unironically to TRP now about my Alpha roleplaying.
N-no you're the retard! ... Alpha roleplaying.

You have no idea what frame and alpha behavior is. Please cross-post these responses on TRP. I'd love to see them tear you asunder.

You are the poster boy for a sexually frustrated omega who wants to pretend he is alpha. An alpha isn't homophobic. An alpha doesn't go around calling people faggot or retard. An alpha doesn't get upset over petty things like what someone else posts on a subreddit. An alpha excels at all important things in life including how to write. You have clearly failed all these tests. Worst still, you are so immature that you cannot bring yourself to learn important life lessons from this experience, and that is a fundamental personality defect.

TheMarbleSlab

Jan 14, 2021
Imagine an alternate timeline where she's born into an Amish family. It's not too hard to picture it. At 33, she'd most likely have a husband and some children. She'd live a quiet life centered around her family and her community. Good thing that didn't happen, right? Sounds like an oppressive nightmare!
Amish people are notorious for sexually abusing each other, especially kids, and keeping silent about it.

mywifeson

Jan 13, 2021
N-no you're the retard! ... Alpha roleplaying.

You have no idea what frame and alpha behavior is. Please cross-post these responses on TRP. I'd love to see them tear you asunder.

You are the poster boy for a sexually frustrated omega who wants to pretend he is alpha. An alpha isn't homophobic. An alpha doesn't go around calling people faggot or retard. An alpha doesn't get upset over petty things like what someone else posts on a subreddit. An alpha excels at all important things in life including how to write. You have clearly failed all these tests. Worst still, you are so immature that you cannot bring yourself to learn important life lessons from this experience, and that is a fundamental personality defect.
Yes I’m a retard. Thank you based alpha larper.I didn’t read any of this either. Oh man I’m gonna cry now. Fuck I’m acting so beta fuck. How do I be more alpha like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.