Amanda Bynes

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuntfart9000

Jan 14, 2021
I wonder what she would be like if she wasn't molested over and over again by Dan Schneider and the other Jews at Nickelodeon. It's the same old sad story.

Cuntfart9000

Jan 14, 2021
Then what're you waiting for? Go save the day white knight.
Speaking out against children being molested by the Pedocrats in Hollywood is not the same thing as white knighting.

Dyskord01

Jan 14, 2021
Yeah but if she wasn’t SEVERELY mentally ill, I doubt she would have hit the wall as hard.

Just food for thought.
I thought it was the wall combined with food that got this result

Redmars

Jan 13, 2021
Nah man, that's what I thought too. She's been through ringer, became psychotic and got diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. On top of that add all the weirdness of being a child star on Nickelodeon/Hollywood and all the perv shit that goes on there. The drugs she did on top of all that was the least crazy thing.

Don't get me wrong. She still aged but she wouldn't be this fucked up
dan schneider the hymen divider

trueliberal1

Jan 13, 2021
Ah, the hypocrisy of making an ad hominem attack on someone and suggesting that the value of men is determine by how many women they fuck. Of course, that means women are merely sex objects, and that makes you a misogynist.

mywifeson

Jan 13, 2021
Ah, the hypocrisy of making an ad hominem attack on someone and suggesting that the value of men is determine by how many women they fuck. Of course, that means women are merely sex objects, and that makes you a misogynist.
Go have sex

I hate r/inceltears as much as you do, but stop embarrassing yourself for soy chugging white knight faggots to use as an example to circle jerk to

Your posting pattern alone shows me you put way too much thought into this shit and spend too much time online.

Go outside and make friends too.

I don’t hate women so I can never be a misogynist, I just understand them and their nature.

trueliberal1

Jan 13, 2021
Go have sex

I hate r/inceltears as much as you do, but stop embarrassing yourself for soy chugging white knight faggots to use as an example to circle jerk to

Your posting pattern alone shows me you put way too much thought into this shit and spend too much time online.

I don’t hate women so I can never be a misogynist, I just understand them and their nature.
You are the idiot trolling the forum. You have no idea what I'm thinking or why I post. Your assumptions are reflections of your own short-comings.

I post here because it's funny. It's a nice little break where I get to make some jokes and share a laugh. Life's short and then you die and then there is nothing, no afterlife. So you might as well have a laugh before that.

If you got your panties in a bunch because you don't like a roasting subreddit, then that's your problem. All humor is inherently derogatory. There is always a butt of a joke. Grow up and stop making assumptions of people.

I'm confident I have more and closer friends than you have and that you understand nothing about women. One of my interests in evolutionary psychology, so I doubt you understand a thousandth of what I understand about humans and women in particular, or about other animals.

A word of advice... If you don't like someone, just ignore them. Attacking them just makes you look weak and foolish. You're not going to like most people in the world, especially with how easily triggered you are. Live and let live. You'll enjoy life more that way and probably live longer due to less stress.

As for me, there's not a god-damn thing you can say that can impact my day. I simply don't respect you and thus don't care about your opinion. You have to earn my respect for me to care about your opinion, and the only way to do that is to be thoughtful and insightful.

trueliberal1

Jan 13, 2021
Go have sex

I don’t hate women so I can never be a misogynist

If the value of men in how much pussy they get, then the value of women is their pussy. You clearly don't have a high opinion of women as you are reducing them to their pussies. So yes, you are a misogynist. You're just a lying one.

mywifeson

Jan 13, 2021
I don’t hate women so I can never be a misogynist

If the value of men in how much pussy they get, then the value of women is their pussy. You clearly don't have a high opinion of women as you are reducing them to their pussies. So yes, you are a misogynist. You're just a lying one.
Ok I’m a misogynist even though I’m not one by definition 🥱

mywifeson

Jan 13, 2021
You are the idiot trolling the forum. You have no idea what I'm thinking or why I post. Your assumptions are reflections of your own short-comings.

I post here because it's funny. It's a nice little break where I get to make some jokes and share a laugh. Life's short and then you die and then there is nothing, no afterlife. So you might as well have a laugh before that.

If you got your panties in a bunch because you don't like a roasting subreddit, then that's your problem. All humor is inherently derogatory. There is always a butt of a joke. Grow up and stop making assumptions of people.

I'm confident I have more and closer friends than you have and that you understand nothing about women. One of my interests in evolutionary psychology, so I doubt you understand a thousandth of what I understand about humans and women in particular, or about other animals.

A word of advice... If you don't like someone, just ignore them. Attacking them just makes you look weak and foolish. You're not going to like most people in the world, especially with how easily triggered you are. Live and let live. You'll enjoy life more that way and probably live longer due to less stress.

As for me, there's not a god-damn thing you can say that can impact my day. I simply don't respect you and thus don't care about your opinion. You have to earn my respect for me to care about your opinion, and the only way to do that is to be thoughtful and insightful.
[h1]Didn’t read any of that.[/h1]

For as much as TRP preaches “holding frame,” you obviously don’t have any of it if my thoughtless remarks are enough to make you type a whole essay on Reddit.

Dilate yourself with a shotgun you seething fragile faggot lmao

Faggy emotional users like you ruined r/TheRedPill

Come back when you are out of your anger phase you dweeb

Status
Not open for further replies.