Amanda Bynes

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Futureman999

Jan 13, 2021
MI9opYH.jpg

AutoModerator

Jan 9, 2021
[removed]
Sorry HOM3LAND3R, your comment has been removed from The_Wall because your account is new.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

farmfren

Jan 14, 2021
To be fair, she’s a schizophrenic and her medication resulted in her appearance.

Poor girl
Also pretty sure she got badly abused by the industry, dan schneider style

Forwordsalluppercase

Jan 13, 2021
She spent so long being professionally famous that when she tried to take a step back and be herself there was nothing their. She is very smart and talented but I look at all the girls who were famous and where they are now and feel bad. Lots of abuse was going on and I bet she has endured some horribly destructive acts that her parents should have better protected her from.

Jan 13, 2021
To be fair, she’s a schizophrenic and her medication resulted in her appearance.

Poor girl
this is also a good example that the wall takes no prisoners, mental illness or not. the wall does not discriminate.

mywifeson

Jan 13, 2021
this is also a good example that the wall takes no prisoners, mental illness or not. the wall does not discriminate.
Yeah but if she wasn’t SEVERELY mentally ill, I doubt she would have hit the wall as hard.

Just food for thought.

Jan 13, 2021
Yeah but if she wasn’t SEVERELY mentally ill, I doubt she would have hit the wall as hard.

Just food for thought.
something tells me the wall doesn't care. she's also a drug addict aside from the mental illness.

mywifeson

Jan 13, 2021
something tells me the wall doesn't care. she's also a drug addict aside from the mental illness.
I wouldn’t know, I don’t follow tabloids.

All I know is her twitter antics are a classic example of a schizophrenic with uncensored social media access. Speaking from a personal perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.