Alright fags. You don't like the mod team ?

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
How about we make the mod team of braincels the mods here ? Then we can all enjoy our posts and comments bring shadow banned the majority of the times and banned randomly with no warnings permanently.

C0nserve

Jan 9, 2021
at least ub2w doesn't add a foid moderator in a community started and promoted by incels to "appeal" to reddit's soy userbase.

We all know you did it because you want some landwhale transgender pussy so fuck off and take some responsibility cuck.

SilverGryphon

Jan 9, 2021
Too many copers in here. I think it's cool that we have female mods, that way the feminists will have a harder time getting us banned. Downvote away you whiny teenagers. Instead of chadfihsing we get a wall of crybabies. Way to go fags. At least I know this comment won't get banned. I'm in the same situation as you other incels but I agree with the mod's decision. You guys are too fucking extreme.

thanosisright188

Jan 9, 2021
Too many copers in here. I think it's cool that we have female mods, that way the feminists will have a harder time getting us banned. Downvote away you whiny teenagers. Instead of chadfihsing we get a wall of crybabies. Way to go fags. At least I know this comment won't get banned. I'm in the same situation as you other incels but I agree with the mod's decision. You guys are too fucking extreme.
These guys are honestly retarded . Muh cuckoldry

genericangryincel

Jan 9, 2021
at least ub2w doesn't add a foid moderator in a community started and promoted by incels to "appeal" to reddit's soy userbase.

We all know you did it because you want some landwhale transgender pussy so fuck off and take some responsibility cuck.
JFL he’s not responding to the comments that has straight facts. He’s so brainwashed that he actually believes having a foid mod would help if the reddit cucks decided to ban us. The old r/incels had a foid mod, r/braincels had a foid mod. Look at them, banned and quarantined.

Ub2-is-a-fag

Jan 9, 2021

Ub2 is nowhere near as big of a faggot as this fucking cuck

nebuincelnezzar

Jan 9, 2021

Nah ub2w is faggot supreme. Foid mods be better than that cuck