All I want for Christmas, is foooodddd!

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamitking

Jan 13, 2021
IKR. As soon as I saw the pic on the right I was wondering what idiot assistant let her go out on stage dressed like that.

Aretha Franklin understood how to dress when you're a fat performer, cover that shit up.
Looking majestic as fuck.

Love her music.

_Norman_Bates

Jan 13, 2021
What a waste. And I heard she is really vain and obsessed with her looks. Seems that just staying thin was expecting too much though.

It's so funny to me when women put all this time and effort into stuff like hair extensions, nails, expensive makeup, clothes, surgeries.. when really all they have to do is stay thin, not cut their hair short, and not do any dumb surgery.

Of course it doesnt mean theyll look good or age well but it's the best they can do and it costs less and consumes less time than all this other shit

INFJ_Transhumanoid

Jan 14, 2021
What a waste. And I heard she is really vain and obsessed with her looks. Seems that just staying thin was expecting too much though.

It's so funny to me when women put all this time and effort into stuff like hair extensions, nails, expensive makeup, clothes, surgeries.. when really all they have to do is stay thin, not cut their hair short, and not do any dumb surgery.

Of course it doesnt mean theyll look good or age well but it's the best they can do and it costs less and consumes less time than all this other shit
But rich women want to dine in expensive restaurants and take advantage of it. I guess it's easy to become addicted to the most delicious dishes. All I can afford got boring so it's easy to not become fat.

ForeverFun

Jan 14, 2021
Oh I bet she goes onstage knowing fully how she looks, and is probably "body positive" and gives zero shits about what anyone thinks about her weight. She can buy all the lipo surgeries she wants, she's definitely got the dough.
oh yeah. When she first came out, she had some chubs, but incredible voice. Then she cut some weight and was hot and she dressed like a complete whore everywhere.

Problem is, weight came back (and then some) but she still dressing like a whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.