Adriana Lima (38)

Chadfish is back
Reborn /r/chadfish. The community is back along with all of its threads and posts. Now we have moved out from Reddit and host the community on our own website.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick_Tams

Jan 14, 2021
CqsmhfH.png

Nick_Tams

Jan 14, 2021
She still seems attractive?
I assumed this one would be contentious. It's all a matter of perspective though. What is your yardstick? If you compare her to the average 38 year old, she's doing well. To her former self? A bloated, wrinkled shell. Most women are 5s that become 3s. Here is a 10 that became a 7. They all hit the wall, perhaps at different ages and at different speeds, but they hit it nonetheless.

Kitty015

Jan 14, 2021
I assumed this one would be contentious. It's all a matter of perspective though. What is your yardstick? If you compare her to the average 38 year old, she's doing well. To her former self? A bloated, wrinkled shell. Most women are 5s that become 3s. Here is a 10 that became a 7. They all hit the wall, perhaps at different ages and at different speeds, but they hit it nonetheless.
People age as they get older. That’s not “the wall”.

She looks like a child in the first pic and an adult woman in the second.

Jan 14, 2021
do you faggots not realize what the average 38 year old woman looks like? Jesus
If there's anyone who knows every possible thing about another's physical appearance it would be the faggots. That said, these fools ain't fags but they are a bunch of wankers.

BoxofMistakes

Jan 13, 2021
the best looking girls in high school, think head cheerleaders and prom queens, drop to 2s or 1s. They bloat up from a life on super easy mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.